Easy recipe to make perfect brownies
They are a classic. Point. And they don’t need anything other than the ingredients I suggest. Do not listen to the voices of the false brownie prophets , who propose recipes that are like a sticky cake that stains your teeth. And run away as fast as you can from those who suggest things like the use of white chocolate (which results in horrible plasters called blondies ). Tell them no! They are enemies of authenticity , delight, the unique pleasure that keeps the simplicity of making a recipe as God intended.
Follow the instructions step by step and get ready to swim between praise. The approximate cost per unit is € 0.50 , which, if you think about it, is a bargain when the reward is to touch the sky with your hands.
Brownie recipe ingredients
- Makes 12 servings
- 2¼ cups butter (melted)
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup of non-rising wheat flour
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup walnuts, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC . Place the two types of sugar , the cocoa powder, the wheat flour in a bowl and mix.
- Separately beat the eggs until they are light in color and have a light , almost foamy texture . Melted butter is added .
- Add the dry ingredients in three servings. Add the walnuts .
- Place the mixture on a greased or floured flat baking sheet or lined with greaseproof paper.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out completely dry.
- They can be served warm and accompanied by a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
You can use papa john’s calories calculator that finds calories in each brownie.