IC Markets is a place to conduct extremely reputable and quality trading with a multitude of products and a wide range of products, while ensuring safety by licensing from reputable organizations around the world. . In particular, the also has many policies to protect the interests of customers, helping customers feel secure when using and trusting IC Markets.
What is IC Markets?
IC Markets is an exchange launched in 2007 in Sydney, Australia by illustrious industry experts. After 15 years of prosperity, ICMarket has succeeded in becoming the highest Forex CFD trading platform in the world, providing outstanding efficiency and safety to help customers feel secure when using the service here.
IC Marketss is currently offering more than 2000 products (including: commodities, forex, indices, stocks…), 3 strong trading platforms, fast order matching time less than 40ms, error Low spreads from only 0.0 pips, peace of mind without worrying about falling prices.
Up to now, ICMarket has covered a large number of customers with up to 180,000 in the world, the number of transactions exceeded 1.11 trillion USD.
Note that ICMarkets will not sell services to people in the United States, Israel, Japan, New Zealand, Canada and Iran.
Is ICMarkets reputable?
The thing that makes traders pay the most attention when deciding to choose an exchange is based on the reputation of the exchange. To accurately assess the credibility of the ICMarkets exchange, we need to consider it based on many different criteria. Here are some basic suggestions for traders to refer to:
IC Marketss Exchange License
Without exception, ICMarket also proves its credibility and quality by the licensing of major financial systems in the world. Consists of:
- Raw Trading Ltd (IC Markets Global) regulated by the FSA is the Seychelles Financial Services agency with License number: SD018.
- IC Marketss (EU) Ltd is regulated by CYSEC – Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with License No. 362/18.
- International Capital Markets Pty Ltd is authorized and regulated by ASIC – Australian Securities and Investments Commission with License number 335692.
- IC Marketss Ltd is regulated by SCB – Bahamas Securities Commission with License No. SIA-F214.
The above agencies will ensure to closely monitor the activities of the exchange to ensure that the activities are open, transparent and clear, especially to protect the interests of customers and respond to arising complaints.
Policy to protect customer funds
- ICMarkets holds client funds at the most prestigious banks in Australia such as Westpac Bank, NAB and separately from the company’s budget. IC Marketss may not use client funds for any reason.
- The accounting activities are conducted separately based on the world’s leading auditing company.
Products and services of IC Markets
The outstanding feature of ICMarket is its wide range of products, allowing investors to gain exposure to the global financial system with deep liquidity. Currently, ICMarkets is offering more than 2000 products including the following 7 groups:
- Forex: 61 forex pairs with low spreads from just 0.0 pips.
- Commodities: 22 types of developments in the market such as: agricultural products, energy, metals or CFDs on spot and forward contracts.
- Cryptocurrencies: Offers 21 most popular cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH, LTC, DSH, XRP, EOS….
- Stocks: Over 1800 large-cap stocks and ETFs CFDs from the ASX, NYSE and NASDAQ exchanges.
- Indices: The world’s largest stock market opportunity thanks to trading with 25 indices such as: UK’s FTSE 100, US DJIA, Australia’s S&P 200 and E-mini S&P 500….
- Bonds: More than 9 types of bonds launched by governments around the world including Europe, Japan, USA, UK with deep liquidity and commission free.
- Futures: 4 forward contracts from all over the world including ICE Dollar Index, CBOE VIX, WTI Crude Oil, Brent Crude Oil.
IC Markets trading platform
In order to provide customers with the most modern trading opportunities, the IC Markets exchange has partnered with the world’s leading advanced technology companies. Here, you can easily use trading on 3 platforms MT4, MT5 and cTrader. Each platform will have its own characteristics, but all can be used on phones.
MT4, MT5 Platform
IC Marketss creates opportunities for customers to have the ability to trade with the two most modern platforms today, MT4 and MT5. Currently being highly commented on trading activities, easy-to-use interface.
Some outstanding features of the MT4/MT5 platform at IC Markets:
- Allows trading with all forex instruments, indices, cryptocurrencies, stocks, bonds and commodities.
- Flexible trading conditions: spreads from 0.0 pips, low commissions, leverage up to 1:500.
- MT4 and MT5 servers are located at the Equinix NY4 data center in New York, ensuring fast execution speed.
- Connect to the Raw Pricing system, allowing access to the world’s top liquidity providers.
- There are no limits or restrictions on transaction size.
Ctrader is a trading platform provided by Systems Ltd from the UK. With its novel design, easy-to-use interface and many outstanding features, cTrader has successfully become the first choice of most traders at IC Markets.
Some basic features of the CTrader platform:
- The platform is connected to the Raw Pricing system, which allows access to deep liquidity.
- Tier II pricing with full market depth
- The IC exchange’s cTrader server is located at the LD5 IBX Equinix Data Center in London, so the execution speed is less than 1 millisecond.
- Spreads from 0.0 pips and low commissions
- Real-time price reporting
- Graphs can be separated
- Supports many types of commands and does not limit the number of commands to execute.
- Micro Lot Trading – Minimum lot size is 0.01 with no maximum.
- Modern stop out level of closing only what is needed most from the largest position.
Types of ICMarkets accounts
ICMarkets currently offers 3 types of trading accounts that are suitable for many types of investors. Below is a reference table to be able to choose the right account type for you:
|Account Type||cTrader||Raw Spread||Standard|
|Spread||From 0.0 pips||From 0.0 pips||From 0.6 pips|
|Suitable for||Day Trader and Scalping||EAs and Scalping||Custom Trader|
All ICMarkets accounts have a minimum deposit of 200$ and a maximum leverage of 1:500. By comparison, this is average leverage, relatively high margin requirements. However, the spread is quite low.
Depending on the needs and trading style, traders are free to choose the appropriate trading account.
IC Markets trading fees
When choosing a quality Forex trading platform, in addition to paying attention to factors such as licenses, products, and trading platforms, traders should also pay attention to the costs at the floor. Careful and detailed calculations are needed to maximize profits for traders.
Here are some basic fees to be aware of at ICMarket:
ICMarket commission fee
Commission fees on ICMarket depend on the account type. IC Marketss is commission free on standard accounts, but that means higher spreads. For Raw Spread account, commission is $3 per $100,000 traded, cTrader account is $3.50. Note that the commission is only used for Forex, metals and is charged both ways of opening and closing orders.
ICMarket has super small spreads from only 0.0 pips. This spread will depend on 2 factors: account type and type of trading product.
Swap is used when your position is kept open until the next trading day. The overnight interest rate will be calculated at 00:00 MetaTrader 4 Server Time. The fee will be based on the currency pair that the investor trades.
ICMarket offers flexible leverage from 1:1 to 1:500 for all accounts. However, the maximum leverage will be linked to the trader’s trading product
Deposit – Withdraw money on ICMarkets
With the criterion of making customer experience a priority, IC Markets always wants to bring a better experience including supporting many deposit and withdrawal methods.
Deposit and withdrawal methods
IC Marketss currently offers 14 deposit methods in 10 currencies (USD, IPY, AUD, CHF, NZD, EUR, GBP, HKD…) including:
- Bank transfer
- E-wallets Neteller, Skrill
- Credit Card, Debit Card, PayPal
- Other forms such as: Bpay, UnionPay, FasaPay…
Deposit and withdrawal fees
ICMarkets currently has no deposit and withdrawal fees. Note that there are cases where fees will be lost due to international banking and IC Marketss will not bear any claims from this.
Most transactions are done quickly. For bank transfer, it will take 15-30 minutes, BPay 12-48 hours, and other methods may take 2-5 working days.
Withdrawal by credit or debit card will take 3-5 business days. Withdrawals via Neteller / Paypal / Skrill will be processed immediately.
IC Marketss is not involved when it comes to payments with third parties. Make sure all transactions come from your own bank account.
Withdrawal requests before 12:00 (AEST/AEDT) will be processed immediately. After this time, it will be processed the next business day.
To optimize time, traders should trade at safe points.
Customer care service of ICMarket
ICMarket wants to satisfy customers, so ICMarket’s professional customer care team will provide maximum support in many different languages. You can contact staff 24/7 through the following forms:
- Contact us directly through the website
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +61 (0)2 8014 4280
The problem is that currently there is no office in Vietnam, so there are many limitations. Currently, only Sydney-based staff are regular support. If you want to ask Vietnamese people, you have to wait a little while.
Above are the most objective comments about ICMarkets, ForexDictionary hopes to help people make trading choices here or not. Understanding the basic knowledge of the floor is essential, so it is still recommended that customers learn carefully and practice about Forex transactions.
Which country’s IC Marketss is from?
IC Marketss has offices all over the world. Consists of:
- Raw Trading Ltd is located at Eden Plaza, Office 209, Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles.
- IC Marketss (EU) Ltd is located at 141 Omonoas Avenue, The Maritime Centre, Block B, 1st floor, 3045 Limassol, Cyprus.
- International Capital Markets Pty Ltd at Level 4 50 Carrington Street, Sydney NSW, 2000 Australia.
Is ICMarkets any good?
Good or not will largely depend on trader needs. IC Markets offers a great experience thanks to its fast matching speed, low spreads, and good commission fees.
Is IC Markets a scam?
Operating for more than 15 years, it has proven safety and quality. Moreover, IC Markets is also secured thanks to the licensing of major financial systems in the world such as: FSA, ASIC, CYSEC, SCB.
How much minimum deposit IC Markets?
Minimum at ICMarket is 200$. The price is quite high, so it will not be suitable for new traders or just trading.
How many ICMarket accounts can I open?
There is currently no regulation, so you can open it as you please.