Unilateral Biportal Endoscopy Market is expected to be worth $1500 mn by 2032
The Global Unilateral Biportal Endoscopy market is estimated at USD 750 Million in 2021 and is projected to procure USD 798 Million by 2022. The market is anticipated to garner USD 1500 Million by 2032 while recording a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2032. Expansion of the market can be attributed to the increasing rate of the geriatric population and hefty investments in the medical infrastructure across developing countries.
Furthermore, the growing use of reusable segment Unilateral Biportal Endoscopy Aviation is gaining traction due to its high recoverability rate and classification based on infection risk. Growing investment in the healthcare sector, backed by favourable policies implemented by US and Canadian hospitals, is expected to boost demand for the aforementioned market in the coming years. On the contrary, the high cost and scarcity of skilled endoscopy professionals are major factors impeding the global unilateral biportal endoscopy market’s expansion.
Request a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14997
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Unilateral Biportal Endoscopy for Decompression application segment captures the largest share of more than 40% across the globe, documenting a CAGR of 7% throughout the forecast period.
- Reusable type segment to expand at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period
- Hospitals segment is likely to capture the largest market share of more than 48%
- The North American market is expected to secure USD 720 Million while expanding at a CAGR of 7%
- APAC to record a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period
“Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases like cancer and upward trend of adopting less invasive procedure is propelling the demand for the Unilateral Biportal Endoscopy across the world.” says an analyst at Future Market Insights
Key players in the global Unilateral Biportal Endoscopy market include Endovision Co. Ltd., Karl Storz, Smith & Nephew, Stryker Corporation, CONMED Corporation, Maxer Endoscopy GmbH, Joimax GmbH, Richard Wolf, Jiangsu Bonss Medical Technology Co. Ltd., Kinetix Lifesciences
Some of the recent key developments among the players are:
- Boston Scientific Corporation announced the worldwide commercial availability of its SpyGlassTM Direct Visualization System for single-operator duodenoscope assisted cholangiopancreatoscopy (SODAC) or bile duct visual examination in May 2022.
- Stryker announced in January 2022 that it had completed the acquisition of all of Vocera Communications, Inc.’s issued and outstanding shares of common stock for $79.25 per share, for a total equity value of approximately $2.97 billion and a total enterprise value of approximately $3.09 billion.
- DLA Piper advised CONMED Corporation in its agreement to acquire privately-held In2Bones Global, Inc. (In2Bones) on a cash-free, debt-free basis for US$145 million at closing in May 2022. The agreement also includes an additional US$110 million in four-year growth-based earnout payments.
Ask For Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-14997
More Valuable Insights Available
FMI’s new offering provides an unbiased analysis of the global Unilateral Biportal Endoscopy market, including historical market data (2017-2021) as well as forecast statistics for the years 2022-2032.
The research provides critical insights by Product Outlook (Reusable, Single-use), Application (Decompression, Lumbar Central Canal Stenosis, Degenerative Lumbar Canal Stenosis, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Deherniation, Spinal Stabilization, Others), End-user (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centers/Clinics, Other end-users), and Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Oceania, and the Middle East & Africa).
Key Segments Covered in the Unilateral Biportal Endoscopy Industry Survey
Unilateral Biportal Endoscopy by Product Outlook:
- Reusable Unilateral Biportal Endoscopy
- Single-use Unilateral Biportal Endoscopy
Unilateral Biportal Endoscopy by Application:
- Unilateral Biportal Endoscopy for Decompression
- Unilateral Biportal Endoscopy for Lumbar Central Canal Stenosis
- Unilateral Biportal Endoscopy for Degenerative Lumbar Canal Stenosis
- Unilateral Biportal Endoscopy for Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Unilateral Biportal Endoscopy for Deherniation
- Unilateral Biportal Endoscopy for Spinal Stabilization
Unilateral Biportal Endoscopy by End-user:
- Unilateral Biportal Endoscopy in Hospitals
- Unilateral Biportal Endoscopy in Ambulatory Surgery Centers/Clinics
- Other end-users
Unilateral Biportal Endoscopy by Region:
- North America Unilateral Biportal Endoscopy Market
- Latin America Unilateral Biportal Endoscopy Market
- Europe Unilateral Biportal Endoscopy Market
- Asia Pacific Unilateral Biportal Endoscopy Market
- The Middle East & Africa Unilateral Biportal Endoscopy Market
Get Complete Research Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/unilateral-biportal-endoscopy-market