Transport Cases & Boxes Market is expected to reach US$ 1.6 Bn in 2022
The global transport cases & boxes market to grow in conjunction with linear transition at a CAGR of 3.2% between 2022 and 2030. It is expected to reach US$ 2.1 Bn by the year 2030. The transport cases & boxes market is projected to record a Y-o-Y growth of 3.3% by the year 2030.
Improvement in and demand for technologically integrated waterproof transport cases & boxes over the conventional transport cases & boxes for packaging solutions at the global level is likely to play a dominant role in the growth of transport cases & boxes market.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-4426
Technological Developments and Innovation to Bolster Demand for Transport Cases & Boxes
Many companies are engaged in extensive research to come up with innovative machinery designs, so as to expand the variety of materials that could be molded into cases using different molding processes. Various companies are deriving new products to push into the market.
The global transport cases & boxes market can capitalize on technology level research and design, which can encounter ample of opportunities for the growth of transport cases & boxes during the forecast period. The growing demand for sturdy and durable packaging formats is expected to ensure a positive market outlook.
- By carrying capacity, demand for below 20 kg to remain dominant, registering 5.7 million unit sales by 2021-end
- High durability and resistance to wear and tear to increase adoption of polyamide transport cases and boxes
- 3-5 kg transport boxes to account for nearly 40% revenue in 2021 by case weight
- Extensive uptake anticipated across the military segment, followed by the chemical industry
- Demand for waterproof cases and boxes to proliferate, capturing nearly 75% of the revenue share
- Global transport cases and boxes market to expand at a value CAGR of 3% through 2030
“Heightening demand for container size standardization combined with concerns regarding environmental sustainability is prompting manufacturers to leverage eco-friendly solutions to enhance their product portfolios,” remarks the FMI analyst.
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-4426
The transport cases and boxes landscape is highly competitive, attributed to the presence of a multitude of regional and global level manufacturers.
Key players profiled in the transport cases and boxes report include
- Pelican Products, Inc., PA
- RAT Beteiligungs GmbH,
- SKB Corporation, Inc.,
- GT Line Srl,
- bwh Spezialkoffer GmbH,
- Plastica Panaro S.r.l.,
- Thermodyne International Ltd.,
- C.H. Ellis Company, Inc.,
- Plasticase Inc.,
- Gator Cases Inc.,
- GMOHLING Transportgeräte GmbH,
- Cases By Source, Inc.,
- Procases Inc., and
- Shell-Case Design Ltd. among others.
In August 2022, bwh Spezialkoffer introduced the ALUshape presentation cases for prominent aluminum roofing manufacturers. Likewise, in September 2022, the company unveiled its SAFEDI event box, which is individually manufactured case suitable for transporting mobile charging and power supply equipment.
Key Segments Covered In Transport Cases & Boxes Industry Research
By Material Type :
By Carrying Capacity :
- Less than 20 kg
- 20-50 kg
- 50-100 kg
- 100-150 kg
- 150 kg & above
By End-use :
- Military Equipment
- Photography & Music Equipment
- Medical and Fire Safety Equipment
- Measuring & Communication Equipment
- Electronics & Semiconductor Components
- Automotive & Mechanical Parts
By Case Weight :
- < 3kg
- 3-5 kg
- 5-10 kg
- 10-15 kg
- > 15 kg
By Waterproof Feature :