Thinking about the Physics Class 9 CBSE syllabus solutions at hand? You should opt for the NCERT solutions online including the Class 9 Physics Chapter 1 solution available. After all, the syllabus for Class 9 Physics is not that difficult provided you know everything beforehand including the examination pattern, topics and questions that come under the Physics portion (since it is one unified examination under Science) and so on.
Here’s taking a look at the Physics Class 9 CBSE Syllabus Solutions in a comprehensive manner, i.e. the topics and important concepts that you will have to know from each and every chapter.
|Serial Number||Chapter||Topics Included|
|1||Motion||Motion, Describing Motion, Measuring Rate of Motion, Graphical Representation of Motion, Rate of Change of Velocity, Equations of Motion by the Graphical Method and Uniform Circular Motion|
|2||Force and the Laws of Motion||Force and Laws of Motion, First Law of Motion, Balanced and Unbalanced Forces, Second Law of Motion, Inertia and Mass, Third Law of Motion and Conservation of Momentum|
|3||Gravitation||Gravitation, Free Fall, Weight, Mass, Thrust and Pressure, Relative Density and Archimedes’ Principle|
|4||Work, Power and Energy||Work, Power & Energy and Rate of Doing Work|
|5||Sound||Sound, Propagation of Sound, Production of Sound, Range of Hearing, Reflection of Sound, Applications of Ultrasound and Structure of Human Ear|
Examination Pattern Insights-
- The CBSE Science paper will have 27 questions of 1 marks each in all. There will be 3 questions of 2 marks each and 6 questions of 5 marks each.
- Internal choice will be given in three questions with 3 marks each and two questions with 5 marks each along with one question of 2 marks as well.
- 12 marks will be asked from the practical based questions.
- 1 mark question will have to be answered in just a single sentence.
- 2 marks question will have to be answered in roughly 30 words.
- 3 marks question will have to be answered in roughly 50 words.
- 5 marks question will have to be answered in approximately 70 words.
- The theory examination will have 80 marks in total for Science examination with aspirants given 3 hours for writing the same.
- There should be care given to labeling and diagrams alike.
Vital tips for CBSE Class 9 Physics examination
Along with knowing the syllabus and vital topics for Class 9 Physics, here are some vital tips worth knowing.
- Revise all concepts in an order which is sequential. For instance, post understanding and thoroughly revising concepts of Motion, you will be able to suitably understand and revise your concepts regarding the Laws of Motion. This will enhance your confidence greatly while enabling the development of interest and saving time in the bargain.
- Always have all formulae written down for revision with their complete meanings and also the CGS and SI units of every one of them too. This will help you absorb the concepts clearly without making silly mistakes while solving numerical questions.
- Go through concepts again and again while practicing writing on your own as well via mock tests.
- Do not take up new concepts immediately prior to the examination; rather, practice what you have learnt and gain more expertise on the same.
Tips for practical examinations
- Physics portion will have two questions.
- The questions will cover determination of the density of solids along with determination of the speed of the pulse along with laws of reflection of sound as well.
General preparation tips
- Divide time for Physics, Chemistry and Biology separately in your Science study routine.
- Take the chapters that you find easier first and complete them in a timely manner before everything else.
- Take up easy chapters first before delving deeper into the more difficult ones.
- Post completing any particular chapter, write down the vital points which will help you remember the core concepts more easily.
- Draw diagrams if you are getting tired of reading only concepts.
- Do not remain awake till late at night prior to the date of the examination.
- Get ample sleep and eat properly.