The Modular Data Centre Market is set to enjoy a valuation of US$ 2.7 Bn in 2022 and is predicted to surge at a CAGR of 27.1% to top US$ 11.5 Bn by the end of 2028. Modular data centre, as considered under the scope of the report titled “Global Modular Data Centre Market,” is adopted by industry verticals for storing and managing their data effectively at a faster rate with low maintenance cost. Besides this, the introduction of smart micro-modular data centres is the primary factor driving the global modular data centre market in terms of value.
The integration of IT modules, power modules and cooling modules or an already integrated resultant container comprising all the modules into one container results in the creation of a modular data centre.
Owing to the presence of prefabricated individual modules or containers, one of the most important advantages offered by modular data centres is the portability and the speed of deployment. Owing to these advantages, a higher preference for modular data centres is now witnessed among data centre customers.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3302
On the basis of component, the global modular data centre market can be segmented into solutions and services. The solution segment is further segmented into all-in-one containers and independent module containers. The all-in-one containers segment is further segmented into 20 feet, 40 feet and customised containers.
However, the independent module containers are segmented into IT modules, power modules and cooling modules. On the basis of solution, the all-in-one containers segment is expected to register attractive growth over the forecast period in the global modular data centre market.
On the basis of data centre size, the global modular centre market is segmented into small, mid-size and large data centres. Owing to the lack of preference, high maintenance and restricted applications in several verticals, large modular data centres are expected to witness a comparatively lower growth rate. On the basis of industry vertical, the modular data centre market is categorised into BFSI, telecom & IT, energy, manufacturing, research, healthcare, government & defence and others.
High adoption of modular data centres has been witnessed since their inception in the telecom & IT and BFSI industry verticals owing to the generation and the need for the storage of high-volume data. Besides this, modular data centres have also been adopted by various governments for storing the data as a backup to deal with expected disasters or emergencies. In addition, the growth of the manufacturing and healthcare industry verticals worldwide in terms of value is correspondingly expected to increase the adoption of modular data centres.
Some of the modular data centre market vendors in this study of the global modular data centre market include CUPERTINO ELECTRIC, INC.; Dell; Delta Power Solutions; Eaton; Hewlett Packard; Enterprise Development LP; Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.; Inspur Technologies Co., Ltd.; IBM Corporation; Keysource; Rittal GmbH & Co. KG; Schneider Electric and Vertic, Co. Huawei is expected to lead the global modular data centre market.
Modular data centre companies are focusing on developing advanced methods to enable faster deployment of data centres as per client requirements. Top modular data centre suppliers are also investing in research to develop more sustainable solutions to meet environmental concerns.
- In June 2021, Schneider Electric, a leading company providing digital solutions for energy and automation, announced the launch of a new modular data centre. The new all-in-one liquid-cooled modular data centre is known as EcoStruxure and is capable of deploying CPU- as well as GPU-intensive, high-performance applications with more reliability in the harsh and remote installation environment.
- Africa’s first modular prefabricated data centre was recently announced in 2021, and this was through a collaboration between telecommunication giant Huawei and system integrator Cloud Exchange. The data centre will be the first Tier IV data centre in West Africa, and would also be free from noise and air pollution, making it a sustainable one.
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-3302
Key Segments of Modular Data Centre Industry Survey
Modular Data Centre Market by Component:
- All-in-one Containers
- 20-Feet Containers
- 40-Feet Containers
- Customised Containers
- Independent Module Containers
- IT Modules
- Power Modules
- Cooling Modules
Modular Data Centre Market by Data Centre Size:
- Small Data Centres
- Mid-Sized Data Centres
- Large Data Centres
Modular Data Centre Market by Industry Vertical:
- Telecom and IT
- Government and Defence
Modular Data Centre Market by Region:
- North America Modular Data Centre Market
- Latin America Modular Data Centre Market
- Europe Modular Data Centre Market
- East Asia Modular Data Centre Market
- South Asia & Pacific Modular Data Centre Market
- Middle East & Africa (MEA) Modular Data Centre Market