Embedded Business Intelligence Market to Achieve A Strong CAGR Of 9.3% from 2022 to 2032
The market for embedded business intelligence is expected to be valued at US$ 25,600.0 Million in 2022, with a CAGR of 11.1% to be valued at US$ 73,244.0 Million from 2022 to 2032. The high acceptance of self-administration investigation is credited with development.
To collect and analyse data, update data, and finally run queries to make business decisions, traditional business analytical tools must be supported by a number of other systems. Embedded analytics software paints a picture of the business landscape and allows for more informed decision-making.
Embedded Business Intelligence is the incorporation of self-management business intelligence apparatuses into commonly used business applications. A few types of embedded business intelligence apparatuses extend usefulness to cell phones to ensure that the disseminated labour force has indistinguishable access to indistinguishable BI for better consistent collaboration. Business intelligence devices in large business applications maintain an improved client experience through continuous examination, representation, and intelligent revealing.
Download Sample Copy of Report @
Embedded Business Intelligence Market: Drivers and Restraints
Presently, software vendors are adopting embedded business intelligence and analytics for improving their overall operational efficiency and ROI is turning to be the major driving factor of the embedded business intelligence market. The large adoption of web-based and cloud based BI is another major factor driving the market growth in positive manner.
Time consuming implementation and high cost are the major restraints faced by most of the vendors in embedded business intelligence market.
Global Embedded Business Intelligence Market: Regional Outlook
On the basis of geography, Embedded Business Intelligence market can be segmented into seven key regions namely North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, APEJ, Japan and Middle East & Africa. Among various regions, the Embedded Business Intelligence market in North America is expected to dominate during the forecast period owing to the rising implementation and demand for business analytics tools in large enterprises. North America region is expected to be followed by Western Europe, and APAC.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
Request a Complete TOC of this Report with figures @
Global Embedded Business Intelligence Market: Market Segmentation
Global Embedded Business Intelligence Market can be divided into four segments, on the basis of deployment, services, vertical and region.
Some of the key participants present in the global Embedded Business Intelligence market include IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, SAP, SAS, Google, AWS, Salesforce, MicroStrategy, Teradata, DOMO, Vphrase dotdata, Amlgo Labs, Pentation Analytics, Hitachi Vantara, Outlier, ConverSight AI, Element Data, Alteryx, and ThpughtSpot, among others.
Attributed to the presence of such high number of participants, the market is highly competitive. While global players such as IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, SAP, SAS, Google, AWS, Salesforce, MicroStrategy, and Teradata account for a considerable market size, several regional level players are also operating across key growth regions, particularly in North America.
- In June 2020, IBM launched Watson Works to address challenges of returning to workplaces. Watson Works is a curated set the of products that embed Watson AI model and applications to help companies navigate many aspects of the return-to-workplace challenge due to lockdowns put in place to slow the spread of COVID-19.
- In June 2020, Microsoft and SAS announced an extensive technology and go-to-market strategic partnership. As part of the partnership, both companies will migrate SAS’ analytical products and industry solutions to Microsoft Azure as the preferred cloud provider for SAS Cloud.
Ask for Customization @
Key Segments Profiled in the Embedded Business Intelligence Industry Survey
Embedded Business Intelligence Market by Deployment:
- On-premise Embedded Business Intelligence
- Embedded Business Intelligence SaaS
Embedded Business Intelligence Market by Services:
- Professional Embedded Business Intelligence Services
- Support Embedded Business Intelligence Services
Embedded Business Intelligence Market by Vertical:
- Embedded Business Intelligence for BFSI
- Embedded Business Intelligence for Healthcare
- Embedded Business Intelligence for Media and Entertainment
- Embedded Business Intelligence for Retail
- Embedded Business Intelligence for Telecom
- Embedded Business Intelligence for Food & Beverages
- Embedded Business Intelligence for Other Verticals
Embedded Business Intelligence Market by Region:
- North America Embedded Business Intelligence Market
- Latin America Embedded Business Intelligence Market
- Europe Embedded Business Intelligence Market
- Asia Pacific Embedded Business Intelligence Market
- Middle East & Africa Embedded Business Intelligence Market