Bladder Liners Market is Poised to Reach a Valuation of US$ 1185.44 Mn in 2022
The global bladder liners market to reach a valuation of US$ 1185.44 Mn in 2022. Sales are projected to increase at 6.2% CAGR from 2022-2032 and the market size is likely to be valued at US$ 2163.34 Mn by 2032.
With increasing concerns about the environment, customers are preferring to buy products that are eco-friendly and chemical free. This growing demand is compelling manufacturers to offer new products that are made from biodegradable waste and reusable material.
For instance, organic cotton pads and liners for light bladder leaks from Cora, a contemporary women’s wellness company whose products include natural and organic tampons, pads, and other personal care items, are now part of their revolutionary portfolio. These products also include patent-pending absorption technology.
Further, rising consumer interest in natural and organic alternatives to traditional period products has resulted in sales of these products, including new products with built-in absorbents and washable-timer functions.
Consumers are becoming increasingly selective about the materials used in their menstruation products. Besides, growing awareness about various eco-friendly components used in period care and incontinence products would aid sales.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15459
- Based on the type, the disposable bladder liner segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period.
- In East Asia, China is the dominating country and is set to hold a bladder liner market share of 49.54% in the assessment period.
- In North America, the U.S. is dominating the market for bladder liners and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% in the evaluation period.
- In terms of absorbency level, the moderate segment had captured a significant portion of the global market with a share of 46.34% in 2021.
- By sales channel, the online stores segment is expected to witness a significant CAGR of 11.26% during the forecast period.
“Increasing trend of purchasing bladder liners from online platforms at discounted rates and surging demand for disposable incontinence products are expected to drive growth” says a FMI analyst.
Leading manufacturers of bladder liners are focusing on smart promotional strategies, advertisements, and new product launches to improve sales in the market.
Major players present in the bladder liners market are Kimberly Clark, SCA Unicharm, First Quality Enterprise, Domtar, Covidien, PBE, Medline, Hengan Group, Coco, Daio Paper, Hakujuji, P&G, Kao, and Hengan among others.
For More Information, Query or Customization Visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-15459
Global Bladder Liners Market Outlook by Category
By Absorbency Level:
By Consumer Orientation:
By Sales Channel:
- Pharmacies & Drug Stores
- Direct Sales
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Small Stores
- Online Stores
- Other Sales Channel
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/15459