Have you ever looked in the mirror and thought, I don’t look like myself anymore? Body contouring can help you regain that body you knew and loved and enhance it if you’re already happy with how it looks.
Whether you’re looking to sculpt your waist, shape your hips, or simply remove excess fat from your entire body, many techniques can help you achieve your goals safely and effectively. Learn about body contouring Denver and find out which method might be right for you here.
Body contouring is a surgical procedure that permanently reshapes areas of the body. The general idea behind body contouring may vary depending on your goals, but typically the end result will produce more proportionate and more aesthetically pleasing results.
This can include reducing localized fat deposits such as love handles or any other areas of the body you would like to be firmer such as the upper arms. Often these procedures are tailored for women who have undergone pregnancies or would like to get rid of stubborn fat deposits after weight loss. Getting an aesthetic boost from these procedures can help improve self-confidence levels too.
Many different techniques can be performed depending on the patient’s individual needs. These techniques range from liposuction to tummy tucks. Some body contouring procedures require general anesthesia, while others do not.
A board-certified plastic surgeon should be consulted before undergoing any surgical procedure in order to determine the most appropriate procedure for you based on your goals and desired results.
Suppose you’re considering becoming a bikini model or participating in a beauty pageant after body contouring surgery. In that case, it’s important to know that having the surgery does not guarantee success because you’ll still need to work on your dieting habits in order to have your desired result.
Body contouring has a variety of benefits.
- It can be used to eliminate fat in stubborn areas. These areas can include the abdomen, thighs, underarms, or buttocks.
- Contouring also helps improve skin tone and texture. Skin will look smoother and more youthful as this process helps tighten the skin.
- Body contouring treatments help reduce the appearance of cellulite. Cellulite occurs when fatty deposits push against connective tissues, causing dimpling on the skin’s surface. To avoid that, body contouring treatments work by removing fat cells from these affected areas.
- Additionally, with repeated treatments over time, body contouring treatments can actually reshape those target areas, which are shaped like an hourglass figure: The outer thigh area is slimmed down while hips are gradually narrowed for a slimmer waistline without any hip protrusion at all.
- Lastly, another benefit of body contouring is the reduction of back pain. Weight gain can lead to excess weight being placed unevenly on your spine, which may lead to back pain. Body contouring treatments can help redistribute fat around your midsection and make you appear smaller overall. A recent study found that patients who underwent body contouring experienced significant improvement in back pain after three months post-treatment.
Body contouring Denver procedures are designed to reduce excess fat from specific body areas, such as stomachs or thighs. You may also see a reduction in cellulite or wrinkles after undergoing body contouring procedures. Body contouring Denver procedures are typically non-invasive and require no downtime, so they won’t leave you in pain or cause any visible changes to your skin’s appearance. You should speak with a physician before undergoing any type of body contouring procedure to ensure that you are healthy enough for the procedure. If you are interested in exploring different types of body contouring options available at our practice, we invite you to contact us today.