Smart Home Platforms Market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 16.5%
The overall smart home platforms market is evaluated at US$ 20.5 Billion out of 2021 and is projected to get US$ 23.88 Billion by 2022. The market is supposed to procure US$ 110 Billion by 2032 while recording a CAGR of 16.5% during the figure time period from 2022 to 2032.
Augmentation of the market can be credited to the rising web penetration and rising number of smartphone clients and rising lifestyle across various farming countries.
Furthermore, the creating gathering of developments like Artificial information, and IoT in homes to give further developed security and control of every single home machine at the tip is going probably as an obvious perspective for extended bargains.
Request a Sample Copy of this Report @
There are different elements related with the utilization of a smart home stage; nonetheless, one of the genuinely noteworthy advantages is that it consequently predicts the way of behaving and needs of the clients to furnish them with pleasurable and charming environmental factors.
On the contrary, owing to the high cost of installation and the privacy concern linked with the smart appliances have certainly impacted the utility of smart home platforms in several parts of the globe. Although, key players are developing state-of-the-art technologies to make these systems secure and unhackable.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Smart home platforms for security and surveillance capture the largest share of 53.3%, growing at a CAGR of 16.7%
- IoT platforms for smart appliances to account for 65% revenue across the forecast period
- North America market is expected to secure US$ 24 Billion while expanding at a CAGR of 16.5%
- Asia Pacific to record a CAGR of 15.2% during the forecast period
- Global smart home platforms market to flourish 4.6x from 2022 to 2032
“Mushrooming demand for efficient household security systems and the convenience of all smart appliances at the remote has boosted the adoption of smart home platforms like Alexa across the globe,” remarks an FMI analyst.
Key players in the global Smart Home Platforms market include Apple Inc., Google LLC, Cisco Systems, Inc., Resideo Technologies, Inc., Amazon.com, Inc., LG Electronics, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Siemens AG, Robert Bosch Smart Home GmbH, General Electric Company. Some of the recent key developments among the players are:
- In June 2022, Samsung Electronics announced the global launch of SmartThings Home Life, offering consumers worldwide a more holistic smart home experience. Samsung’s SmartThings Home Life, introduced at this year’s Bespoke Home 2022, is launched in 97 countries.
- In January 2020, Apple, Google, Amazon, and the Zigbee Alliance have all teamed up to make a new smart home standard. The new working group went under the name of “project Connected Home over IP”.
- In February 2020, Cisco has announced its acquisition of Exablaze*, a privately held, Australia-based designer and manufacturer of advanced network devices.
To Remain ‘Ahead’ of your Competitors, Get Customized Report @
More Valuable Insights Available
FMI, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global Smart Home Platforms market, presenting historical market data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals essential insights by Type (IoT Platform for Control & Connectivity Devices, IoT Platform for Security & Surveillance Systems and IoT Platform for Smart Appliances) & Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Oceania, and the Middle East & Africa).
What Are The Major Trends In The Global Smart Home Platforms Market?
Conventional home systems were developed to work with a constrained amount of connectivity. Users were also limited to operating systems inside a certain range. Nevertheless, the upsurge of smart technology is opening up a pool of growth prospects. It has taken the use of connectivity to offer owners remote access to their homes.
The latest application inclination combines artificial intelligence and automation to offer domestic assistance in an advanced and new way. These recent developments ensure state-of-the-art technical gadgets as well as security. Smart houses have fitted video door alarms, facial recognition devices, ultra-modern burglar alarms, and remote-controlled locks as some of the most prevalent security options.
Key Segments Covered In The Smart Home Platforms Industry Survey
Smart Home Platforms Market by Type:
- IoT Platform for Control & Connectivity Devices
- IoT Platform for Security & Surveillance Systems
- IoT Platform for Smart Appliances
Smart Home Platforms Market by Region:
- North America Smart Home Platforms Market
- Latin America Smart Home Platforms Market
- Europe Smart Home Platforms Market
- Asia Pacific Smart Home Platforms Market
- The Middle East & Africa Smart Home Platforms Market