Simple Car Easy Drawing For Kids | Easy Drawing For Kids Tutorial
Easy Drawing using this step-by-step tutorial on how to design an automobile, you may make your dreams come true! Take advantage of the opportunity to customize a car by sketching your imagined vehicle. This will surely be a good time for anyone who appreciates cars. If you have a child who is passionate about vehicles, drawing cars is surely the best activity to keep them happy and creative at the same time. Read More About: Houses for Sale in State Life Housing Society Lahore
Let’s begin our study of car drawing!
- Make two little circles on the lower portion of the page. The inside of your car’s wheels will resemble this.
- Don’t worry whether you can draw a perfect circle by hand. You can always use a compass as a sketching tool to quickly and effortlessly draw a perfect circle.
- Draw the wheels of the car.
- Two more circles should be placed around the little circles we created in the previous stage.
- Once you’ve finished drawing the circle shapes, it should seem like a set of wheels, as seen in the figure. Additionally, there should be an inch or so between each wheel.
- Bolt the bumpers to the wheels as the third step.
- A long, narrow rectangle should connect the two wheels. Because the bumper will serve as its basis, be sure to make it as long as you want your car to be.
- Sketch the Body of the Car
- The outline of the car’s body should be drawn immediately over the bumper using downward curving lines that curve to the other end of the bumper.
- Two downward-curving lines make up the design: a little curve for the hood and a large curve for the car’s roof.
- In Step 5, illustrate the front entrance window.
- On the left side of the roof, trace the contour with a curved line. Next, draw the line at a 90-degree angle to the left to connect the two ends of the curved line.
- In step six, draw the window in the back door.
- Repeat the previous step on the opposite side of the car to create two identical and proportionate car windows. The front and back windows must be slightly different in size.
- Then, in Step 7, draw the entrance.
- Directly below the front window, draw a square with rounded corners to depict the front door. The front door and window should be level and in line, so keep that in mind.
- Turn on the lights and the door handle.
- It’s time to give the car the last touches to making it look more lifelike.
- Start by drawing half-circle shapes on both ends of the car to construct the headlight and taillight. Directly over the car’s bumper is where the lights should go.
- Add patterns to the automobile windows.
- Diagonal patterns are frequently created when light reflects off of automobile windows. Draw parallel, diagonal lines across each car window to represent reflections.
- After successfully drawing a car, it’s time for the most enjoyable part: coloring your great car design! Choose colors that will make your car look dynamic and colorful.
- There is a wide range of car designs and colors available. So, chances are good that a car in your favorite color is on the market.
- This gives you various color options to choose from while painting your car.