The global sales enablement platform market is expected to secure US$ 11 Billion while exhibiting a 16.2% growth rate during the forecast period. The market is estimated at US$ 2 Billion in 2021 and US$ 2.4 Billion in 2022. The growth of the market can be attributed to the extensive usage of the sales enablement platform for increasing sales revenue.
The increasing use of sales enablement platforms in end-use industries such as Manufacturing, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Media and Entertainment, IT and Telecom and BFSI are expected to boost the growth of the market during the forecast period. Increasing emphasis on adopting sales enablement platforms and increasing demand for improving internal sales process are some of the factors driving the market growth during the forecast period
Rapidly changing consumer preferences owing to the lifestyle upsurge the need in sales enablement platform to offer the customer-centric experience is also one of the major factor affecting the growth of the market.
Get a Sample Copy @
- By component, the Platform segment is expected to record an 16.1% CAGR by 2032
- By deployment model, the Cloud based segment to expand at a 15.9% growth rate during the forecast period.
- The U.S market to garner US$ 3.9 Billion and record an 16.0% CAGR from 2022-2032
- Market in China to procure US$ 794.2 Million, expanding at a 15.6% growth rate during the assessment period
Players in the global sales enablement market include UPLAND SOFTWARE INC., SEISMIC, HIGHSPOT, BIGTINCAN, MINDTICKLE, among others. In addition, the vendors are likely to leverage up-gradation and product differentiation to gain an edge over other competitors in the market. Recent developments among players include:
- In May 2022, Mindtickle, announced a partnership with BoostUp.ai, the leading Revenue Operations and Intelligence Platform. The companies have partnered to build an integration between their two platforms that utilizes insights on deal and account health to suggest relevant content and enablement programs. This helps reps get better with every sale and win more.
- In January 2021 - Bigtincan announced that it has acquired 100% of VoiceVibes Inc. The deal extends Bigtincan’s lead in AI-driven sales enablement to help sellers most effectively engage with buyers in the digital world.
Ask An Analyst @
More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global sales enablement platform market presenting a historical analysis from 2015 to 2021 and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
Key Segments Covered In The Sales Enablement Platform Market Study
Sales Enablement Platform Market by Component:
- Sales Enablement Platforms
- Sales Enablement Services
Sales Enablement Platform Market by Deployment Model:
- On-Premises Sales Enablement Platforms
- Cloud-Based Sales Enablement Platforms
Sales Enablement Platform Market by Industry Vertical:
- Sales Enablement Platform for Manufacturing
- Sales Enablement Platform for Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Sales Enablement Platform for Media and Entertainment
- Sales Enablement Platform for IT and Telecom
- Sales Enablement Platform for BFSI
- Sales Enablement Platform for Other Industry Verticals
Sales Enablement Platform Market by Region:
- North America Sales Enablement Platform Market
- Europe Sales Enablement Platform Market
- Asia Pacific Sales Enablement Platform Market
- Middle East and Africa Sales Enablement Platform Market
- Latin America Sales Enablement Platform Market