Rugged Thermal Camera Market is Expected to Arrive at US$ 3.5 Bn by 2030
Rugged Thermal Camera Market is anticipated reaching US$ 3.5 Bn by 2030, progressing at a high CAGR of 8.4% from 2022 to 2030.
Thermal imaging finds immense utilization in the aviation industry, primarily for military purposes. Its application radar consists of diverse domains including, navy, automotive, geological survey, agriculture, and fault detection. Given a drop in prices of infrared (IR) imaging, civilian surveillance applications are widely embracing the technology.
These rugged thermal cameras can be used remotely and controlled through the internet in real-time by leveraging ascendant remote management software (ARMS) from any device.
Request a Sample of this Report @
COVID-19 Pandemic Impact Analysis
The sudden coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic situation has widened the gap between supply and demand of security and surveillance systems, which, in turn, is severing the supply chain as well as manufacturing operations of various video surveillance system manufacturers. In the course of past five years, the market for rugged thermal cameras has grown by almost 8%, globally.
Furthermore, due to the pandemic, nationwide lockdowns and restrictions on transportation & logistics are resulting in production downtime and worker scarcity. In China, where the pandemic initially began, supply chains have also been negatively impacted by the COVID-19 spread, hindering the overall Chinese production by 2%.
Key Takeaways of Rugged Thermal Camera Market Study
• North America is expected to hold significant share in the global rugged thermal camera market over the forecast period.
• Cooled thermal cameras are likely to capture leading revenue share among all technology, as these cameras are widely used in extreme conditions worldwide.
• Security and surveillance is anticipated to remain key application area of rugged thermal cameras.
• Players in rugged thermal cameras continue to invest in government sector over the decade.
Increasing Adoption of Rugged Thermal Cameras in Maritime Industry to Propel Sales
Rugged thermal cameras are highly effective in maritime environments, wherein they are used to detect objects that can damage a vessel, and shipping lane traffic buoys. They monitor activities in port and detect approaching vessels without alerting them. Furthermore, rugged thermal cameras provide mariners with professional multi-sensor marine thermal vision to see other vessels, people in the water and navigational hazards.
Interested in More Valuable Insights on Rugged Thermal Camera Market?
Future Market Insights offers an unbiased analysis of the global rugged thermal camera market, providing historical data for 2015-2021 and forecast statistics from 2022-2030. To understand opportunities in the rugged thermal camera market, the market is segmented on the basis of technology, application, and end user across seven major regions.
Ask An Analyst @
Rugged thermal camera manufacturers are investing in the research and development of new innovative technologies to provide unique solutions to end-users. Rugged thermal camera suppliers are also focusing on mergers and acquisitions to further develop their product portfolios and diversify their offerings for multiple geographies.
• In November 2020, FLIR, a renowned name in the thermal imaging industry, announced the launch of its new compact thermal camera. The new FLIR C3-X is equipped with a 128×96 PX thermal camera and a 5MP visual camera that is powered by MSX image enhancement to deliver the best results. The camera comes with a cloud connectivity feature and has an operating time of around 4 hours.
Key Segments of Rugged Thermal Camera Industry Survey
Rugged Thermal Camera Market By Technology :
• Cooled Thermal Cameras
• Uncooled Thermal Cameras
Rugged Thermal Camera Market By Application :
• Rugged Thermal Cameras for Security & Surveillance
• Rugged Thermal Cameras for Monitoring & Inspection
• Rugged Thermal Cameras for Detection & Measurement
Rugged Thermal Camera Market By End User :
• Rugged Thermal Cameras for Government Use
• Rugged Thermal Cameras for Industrial Use
• Rugged Thermal Cameras for Commercial Use
• Rugged Thermal Cameras for Residential Use
Rugged Thermal Camera Market By Region :
• North America Rugged Thermal Camera Market
• Latin America Rugged Thermal Camera Market
• Europe Rugged Thermal Camera Market
• East Asia Rugged Thermal Camera Market
• South Asia & Pacific Rugged Thermal Camera Market
• Middle East & Africa (MEA) Rugged Thermal Camera Market
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, Get Customized Report @
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Key Market Trends
3.1. Key Trends Impacting the Market
3.2. Innovation / Development Trends
3.3. Key Success Factors
4. Impact Analysis of Pandemic Crisis & Economic Slowdown
4.1. Impact of crisis (COVID-19) on Rugged Thermal Camera Market
4.2. Current Economic Projection and Probable Impact on GDP
4.3. Future Market Impact Trends
4.4. Recovery Scenario (Short Term/Mid Term/Long Term Impact on WMS System Market)
4.5. Other Key Trends
5. Global Rugged Thermal Camera Market Demand (in Volume Mn Units) Analysis 2015-2021 and Forecast, 2022-2030
5.1. Historical Market Volume (Mn Units) Analysis, 2015-2021
5.2. Current and Future Market Volume (Mn Units) Projections, 2022-2030
5.3. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis