Positive Displacement Sanitary Pumps Market Market is supposed to rise at a CAGR of 8.9% by 2032
According to a recently published Future Market Insights report, the Positive Displacement Sanitary Pumps Market revenues were estimated at US$ 7.8 Bn in 2021 and are expected to grow at an 8.9% CAGR from 2022-2032. The market is expected to be worth $20.2 billion by the end of 2032.
By the end of 2032, India is expected to account for nearly 20% of the APAC positive displacement sanitary pump market. Increased activity in sectors such as agriculture, wastewater management, and pharmaceutical industries following COVID will have a significant impact on the country’s overall GDP.
As a result, demand for industrial equipment such as Positive Displacement Sanitary Pumps is expected to rise in the near future. India’s food and grocery industry has been the sixth largest in the world, with retail accounting for 70% of total sales. In addition, food processing accounts for 32% of the total food market.
Governments across India have established stringent legislation and regulations to address wastewater treatment in urban and industrial regions. Under the regulations, operators must implement water treatment systems in their operations to manage water scarcity issues. As a result, sewage treatment is likely to benefit the positive displacement sanitary pump sector significantly in the near future.
Download Sample Copy of Report @
According to Mr. Amitabh Kant, CEO of NITI Aayog, the value of wastewater treatment plants in India was US$ 2.4 Bn in 2019 which is predicted to climb to US$ 4.3 Bn by 2025, as the demand for municipal and sewage water treatment facilities increases across the country. The industry will have a high need for investment, which the private sector may be able to fulfil through technology selection, fund rotation, and execution.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global Positive Displacement Sanitary Pumps Market is estimated to account for a market size of US$ 8.7 Bn by 2022.
- The Rotary segment, is expected to account for the highest CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period.
- China is projected to remain the most dominant market with an absolute dollar growth opportunity of US$ 1.6 Bn during 2022 – 2032.
- The market in India is set to experience the highest CAGR of 12.7% during the 2022-2032 forecast period.
“During the projected period, the rising consumer and food industry demand for processed foods in both developed and developing countries can become a key driver in raising the Positive Displacement Sanitary Pumps market revenue.” comments a Future Market Insights analyst.
The market is fiercely competitive, where key players are increasingly focused to obtain a competitive advantage. The key companies in the Positive Displacement Sanitary Pumps Market are focused on R&D to produce innovative technological solutions.
- In June 2021, Quantex Arc Ltd., a provider of single-use precision pumping technology, was acquired by PSG, a Dover Corporation subsidiary. When the acquisition finalized, Quantex will be combined into Dover’s Pumps & Process Solutions segment’s PSG business unit. PSG’s presence in biopharma and other sanitary applications has expanded with the purchase of Quantex. Quantex’s recyclable product line will allow the business to broaden its single-use application reach in the biopharma, sanitary, food and beverage, and industrial sectors.
- In May 2021, Xylem Inc. announced that it has sold the Jabsco rotary lobe pump product line to the Verder Group. Verder’s position in sanitary pumps for pharmaceutical and food and beverage applications is strengthened by the purchase. The items will be offered under the “Jabsco by Packo” brand throughout the changeover phase. Packo is the Verder Liquids pumps division’s principal sanitary brand, and it comprises centrifugal, twin-screw, and lobe pumps.
More Insights Available
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the Positive Displacement Sanitary Pumps Market, presenting historical market data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals extensive growth in Positive Displacement Sanitary Pumps Market across five regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa).
For More Information or Customization @
Market Segments Covered in Positive Displacement Sanitary Pumps Analysis
By Pump Type:
- Rotary Positive Displacement Sanitary Pumps
- Rotary Lobe
- Twin Screw
- Progressive Cavity
- Eccentric Disc
- Reciprocating Positive Displacement Sanitary Pumps
- Food & Beverage
- Water Treatment Systems
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America