LASER HAIR REMOVAL TREATMENT: QUERIES & TIPS

Did you know?

Androgen hormones are mainly responsible for hair growth in the human body. An average person grows 6 inches of human hair each year and has 100,000 – 150,000 strands.

“Hair grows 1/2 inch per month” THE American Academy of Dermatology.

Why laser hair removal?

Hair growth is a natural process, but obviously, nobody wants that undesirable hair on their body. It isn’t delightful to shave every week. Laser hair removal costs less than the wax strips and the shaves that a person uses. Smooth and silky skin requires no hairs. But with body hair growth and other removal techniques are temporary and can last several days or a week.

If you’re facing such issues as stated above, then you might consider hair removal because laser hair removal treatment at home is not possible. Laser nurses administer one of the most outstanding best laser hair removal services NYC by employing the most enhanced and safe pharmaceutical laser for hair and skin protection.

Below are some things you might be missing without the treatment:

  • Legibility
  • Prevent Ingrown Hairs
  • Save money

How does the laser work?

Laser technology is quite advanced and straightforward to date. It works by using concentrated light energy or laser absorbed by the melanin in the skin. This energy turns into heat energy that will destroy the hair follicles in the skin. It’s a pretty simple method that doesn’t even include any significant pain.

How effective is laser hair removal? 

At first, several treatments sessions are mandatory; slightly, the growth is affected by the laser, resulting in the hair follicles not growing anymore. At first 2-3 weeks intervals are made and afterward six months. For best results, we recommend multiple sessions back-to-back for more precise results and smooth skin. The laser destroys 80% of the follicles, leaving that 20% behind to cause some imperfections. That’s why multiple sessions are essential.

What should you equip before your treatment? 

You should shave the hair a day before the treatment that avoids the long lengthen inches from burning the skin, making temporary red burns. Don’t clean your body or face with any skin products, including lotion. Skincare products contain components that might react negatively with a laser beam resulting in pigmentation and irritation, or worse, skin burns. You should follow the recommendations of the hair removal doctors; other than that, nothing special is questionable for the preparation.

Is laser hair removal treatment painful?

The treatment uses a specialized radiation beam targeted into a particular skin area. The heat made by the laser damages the hair follicles (a small sac-like structure from which the growth of the hair shaft takes place). Multiple laser sessions are Compulsory to achieve satisfactory results so that the laser device targets the hair follicle in the anagen phase and one can achieve long-lasting results. After the hair treatment with laser technique, the affected area of the skin may become red, inflamed, and irritated. Some people describe it as a sunburn feeling.

What are the side effects?

Temporary side effects may appear just after the treatment. It’s pretty normal to have such side effects, but it’s always good to consult a specialist. Following are some of the issues that an individual might face post-treatment:

  • Redness and irritation
  • Crusting
  • Changes in skin color
  • Burns and blisters

What are the flank effects of laser hair reduction treatment?

The usual side effects of laser hair reduction treatment include a minute burning sense, redness, and swelling. The client has to use antibiotics and ice to control discomfort after treatment. These results disappear within a couple of hours after treatment. They should always undergo this therapy from an expert to minimize any side effects.

What are post-treatment extents?

After any treatment, the doctor recommends some measures to avoid any misshapen. Similarly, some safety measures are sought after the laser hair removal treatment. If not followed, they might get some skin burns or any allergies.

Following are some of the safety measures:

  • Avoid sun exposure
  • Don’t wax
  • Avoid tanning
  • No makeup & lotion/moisturizer/deodorant for the first 24 hours

Conclusion

The article has most of the client’s queries regarding laser hair removal. It has pros that you can get tensionless about your body hairs and cons that you might deal with minor or significant skin burns. Whether you desire to shave every week or acquire laser hair removal treatment and preserve time, it’s all up to you.