How can I change Allegiant flight time?
Suppose you have a flight with Allegiant, but due to some issue, you need to change your flight time, and you are looking for how to change the time on the airline? But the airline provides you with the option of changing the flight time, but for that, you must be eligible and meet all the flight change policies to get the option of flight change on Allegiant. You must know the procedure to change the flight time, but before that, you must go through the airline’s flight change policies. So you are aware before making the changes on Allegiant.
Flight change policy of Allegiant
You need to go through the flight change policy of the airline before making the time changes. You can go through the flight change policy written down.
- If you change your flight time before 24 hours of booking, then the airline will not charge any flight time change fee.
- If you change your flight time after 24 hours of booking, then the airline will charge a flight time change fee.
- If you are a frequent flier of Allegiant, then in such a case, they consider you a free-flight time change fee.
- If you’re a privileged club member, then you don’t have to pay any charges to the airline.
- You can change your flight time up to 1 hour before the scheduled departure.
- There is a change fee according to your travel date, time, destination, and fare type. You have to pay the airline the difference amount of your flight with the change fee.
- If you made the reservation from any travel agency or a third party, then in such case, the airline will provide you with any facility you have to contact the same source for the flight time change.
- The flight time change option depends on the availability of your new chosen time; if there are some seats vacant, then they will provide you with that.
- Charges will be applied per passenger, not per ticket.
Also Read: https://timebusinessnews.com/what-are-the-modes-of-communication-with-the-avianca-airline
Flight time change procedure of Allegiant
Now, as you are aware of the policies now, you will get to know the ways to change your flight time with easy steps.
- You have to go to the airline’s official website from your browser.
- Then sign in with your Allegiant account details and ensure you are signing in with the same account used at the time of booking.
- After that, go to the “Manage my Booking” option, there write your ticket reference number with the passenger’s last name, and then click on submit button.
- After that, you will see your ticket. Open it, and then you will see several options.
- You have to click on the “Change flight Time” option, and after that, you have to look for the flight going to your destination, select the time and see whether the seats are vacant or not.
- If it is, then fill out the details and then hit the submit button.
- Then if it shows you pay, then make the payment, and then your time gets changed.
- You will receive a confirmation mail and text, and you can also check it on Manage my Booking option.
This is all about the flight time change information; if you face any problem, you can speak to an Allegiant representative; they will assist you with the best solution and help you out. They are available 24 hours and seven days a week to help their passengers.