The global fatty esters market is expected to secure US$ 3.4 Billion while exhibiting a 4.4% growth rate during the 2022-2032 forecast period. The market was estimated at US$ 2.1 Billion in 2021, and is likely to reach US$ 2.2 Billion in 2022. Growth of the market can be attributed to the extensive usage of fatty esters in a wide range of industries, including cosmetics & personal care, as well as biofuels.
The increasing use of fatty esters in end-use industries such as food, biochemical and agricultural is expected to boost the growth of the market during the forecast period. Growing demand for fatty esters for industrial applications owing to its environment friendliness is expected to augment market growth over the forecast period.
On the contrary, inadequate availability of raw materials is also one of the major factor affecting the growth of the market. In addition to it, lack of proper developed infrastructure in the underdeveloped nations is major disadvantage faced by the market is the another factors projected to hamper the industry growth in the forecast period.
Request Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14714
Key Takeaways from the Report
- By type, the fatty acid methyl esters (FAME) segment is expected to record an 4.1% CAGR by 2032
- By application, the synthetic lubricant segment to expand at a 3.9% growth rate during the forecast period.
- The U.S market to garner US$ 1.2 Billion and record an 4.3% CAGR from 2022-2032
- Market in China to procure US$ 235 Million, expanding at a 3.9% growth rate during the assessment period
“Growing demand of fatty esters for expansion of cosmetics industry across the globe is expected to drive the market in the forecast period. Also, the development of food, biochemical and agriculture industries is projected to play a vital role in strengthening the market.”
Eminent players in the global fatty esters market include Faci Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd., KLK Oleo, Estelle Chemicals Pvt. Ltd., Evonik Industries, and DuPont, among others. In addition, the vendors are likely to leverage up-gradation and product differentiation to gain an edge over other competitors in the market. Recent key developments among players include:
- In July 2021, Verbio AG signed an MoU (Memorandum of Understanding) with Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. The MoU will explore the possibility of creating a Joint Venture Company using Verbio’s technology and expertise in the production of biofuels (biomethane (CBG/BioCNG), bioethanol, and biodiesel) and for marketing these biofuels through Indian Oil’s network.
- In March 2021, Renewable Energy Group Inc. collaborated with Optimus technologies. This collaboration deliver biodiesel to fleets across the United States. With Optimus’ new technology, biodiesel can be utilized as B100 in fleets, i.e., with 100% blended biodiesel.
Request Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-14714
More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global fatty esters market presenting a historical analysis from 2015 to 2021 and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of type (fatty acid methyl esters, polyol esters, sorbitan esters, sucrose esters and other types) and application (synthetic lubricants, pharmaceuticals, personal care products, food, biofuel application and other applications) across five major regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America).