How to Export Emails from Outlook to Mac Mail? Effortlessly
In this article, we explain to export emails from Outlook to Mac Mail. You can transport emails, attachments, calendars, events, and contacts in MS Outlook and then also import them into another MS Outlook account but it’s up to you. This post will guide you on how to transfer emails from Outlook to Mac mail and also save them into PST or OLM file format.
Export emails from Outlook to Mac Mail is a little bit complicated processor. MS Outlook on Mac is more opposed. Transferring Emails from MS Outlook for Mac will provide you with.OLM file, which you can only use on another desktop. To clear this thing in your mind we also add some steps.
Follow the steps given below for your query:
- First, open your Outlook account and do the login into the account where you want to transport your data from.
- Hit on the “File” in the menu bar at the top of your computer screen. Then choose the “Export” option.
- Collect all the content that you want to transport – you can choose emails, calendar events, contacts, tasks, and notes and then press the “Continue” option.
- Choose the location where you want to save the file and what name you will give.
- Press “Save”
After this, you have to show some patience because this processor will take a few minutes to create your file and save it on your desktop. This is the simple or manual method to export all emails from Outlook Mac.
If you are searching for a permanent solution to your problem so you can take the help of one of the best tools SysTools Mac OLM Converter.
Why do you need Mac OLM Converter Sofware to transfer Emails from Outlook to Mac Mail?
This Mac OLM to PST converter tool is one of the finest tools that is also recommended by experts for converting Mac MS Outlook OLM files into more than ten file formats. This has undergone various Mac Outlook Profiles. Take the help of OLM converter software to save your Mac Outlook profile without any limits.
For this, you need to read the steps and the features of this software. After that, you will understand the right processor to use this tool.
Steps to Export Emails from Outlook to Mac Mail
There are some amazing steps to export all emails from Outlook Mac:
- As we all know the first step is to download or installed the Mac OLM Converter software on your Mac OS account.
- Pick up the folder and file mode and browse the.OLM file using software controls.
- Choose the desired file format from the default option example: PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, PDF, HTML, VCF, CSV, OR ICS.
- Browse the location where you save your resultant file and lastly, press the export button.
Features to Transport Emails from Outlook to Mac Mail
Follow these features to transport emails from Outlook to Mac Mail:
- It can convert OLM file format with emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, attachments & notes, etc.
- It gives you Add Folder option to transform Mac OLM files in batch.
- It can also save your Mac Outlook emails in PDF file format with attachments.
- Transform OLM to PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, ICS, VCF, HTML, CSV, OR pdf file format.
- Option to break PST files into small parts to keep away corruption issues.
- This software is capable to to transport selective data from OLM with the help of date based filter.
- This software support attachment setting also while exporting PDF file format.
- Give you the option to add a naming convention for transported output files while exporting into file formats for emails.
- It can support the OLM file format created in Mac Outlook 2019, 2016, and 2011.
- Allow transporting OLM files into MHT and CSV format for all categories.
How to Export all Emails from Outlook to Mac (FAQ)
There is some Frequently Asked Question related to this topic.
Ques.1] How do I export emails from Outlook to Mac?
Ans.] Hit on Export on the tool tab. After this, a window will pop up or open in front of you. Check the items you want to transport and press on the continue option. In the save as box select the name of the archive as well as where you want to save your files. A window will open in front of you as the items your select files are exported.
Ques.2] What is the processor to transfer my emails to Mac?
Ans.] In the mail application of your Mac, choose one or more messages. Do this one thing, click and hold the option key while you are moving the messages to the mailbox in the Mail Sidebar or Favorite bar. Then control and click the messages, Select Copy To, then select the mailbox.
This article encloses how to export emails from Outlook to Mac Mail. Both the manual and the professional tool add in this post to fulfill your needs. I recommended you use the professional tool Mac OLM Converter Software because it doesn’t have any limitations like the manual approach.
Read Also: How to Split PST Files Without Outlook? Find Solution Here
One thought on “How to Export Emails from Outlook to Mac Mail? Effortlessly”