Guaranteed Protection from Germs Anytime Anywhere!
Germs and harmful bacteria are almost everywhere around us. To prevent yourself and your loved ones from getting sick make sure to stay clean. Therefore, wash your hands whenever a water resource is available. In case, you don’t have water available use wash free Hand Sanitizer. When you are on the go always carry a handy wbm Anti-bacterial Sanitizer. Make sure it is also effective against 99.9% of germs.
- Easy to carry in the car, purse, or school bag.
- Instant kill 99.9 percent germs and bacteria in a single-use
- Get clean hands on the go.
- Advanced protection from harmful bacteria
- Made with skin-friendly and natural ingredients (Blood orange and Vitamin E)
The Advanced Anti-bacterial Sanitizer is Available in 3 Natural Variants
- Aloe Vera
- Blood Orange
How to use:
Open the cap, pour a few drops of liquid on your hands. Rub evenly on both hands and between fingers. Massage until absorbed.
(For External use)
- Harmful if swallowed
- Not for children below 3 years of age
- Don’t apply on the skin if open wounds, or cuts
- Avoid eye contact wash immediately with water if liquid gets in the eyes.
Alcohol, Blood Orange, Carbomer, Aqua, Betaine, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Aminomethyl Propanol.
✔ Skin nourishing
✔ Suitable for all skin types
✔ Easy to carry on the go
✔Free from paraben and cruelty
⨯ Not effective in cleaning very dirty hands
⨯ Cant replace hand washing
⨯ Ineffective in removing harmful chemicals from hand
Commonly Asked Questions
Q1. Is sanitizer better than washing your hands?
Although the anti-bacterial sanitizer can kill germs. But doctors recommend washing your hands with water and soap whenever possible. Hand sanitizers can be used as an alternate in settings such as hospitals or clinics. As health professionals constantly need to clean their hands.
Q2. Why do my hands get dry after applying a hand sanitizer?
It’s probably because of the high amount of alcohol present in many sanitizers. Also, they contain some ingredients that can make skin dry and rough after daily use. To prevent dryness use sanitizer with skin-friendly ingredients. They naturally moisturize and prevent skin damage.
Q3. Can I eat immediately after using a hand sanitizer?
After applying a sanitizer its best to wash hands before eating your food. Also, make sure the liquid sanitizer has dried up before touching your food.
Q4. What is the best way to use a sanitizer?
You can use a hand sanitizer if soap or water is not available. Or your hands are not dirty enough.
- Apply a small amount of sanitizer rub from palm to palm.
- Spread liquid from front to back and between your fingers
- keep hands together and clean around the thumbs
- Don’t forget the fingertips rub them inside your palm in circles.
- Finish off with rubbing the wrists
Q5. Are hand sanitizers flammable?
Due to the alcohol, it is flammable near fire objects. Be careful to use it near or inside the kitchen. If you have applied a hand sanitizer. It is advised to wash your hands before cooking food. To avoid any fire accidents.
Q6. Is it safe for children to use hand sanitizers?
Hand sanitizers contain alcohol to kill germs. Therefore, children can apply under the supervision of an adult. It is not suitable for children below 3 years. If the product is used as directed it is completely safe for children.