Xylooligosaccharide Market Analysis By Application, Regional Outlook, And Segment Forecasts, 2022-2032
As per a recent market analysis by Future Market Insights (FMI), the global xylooligosaccharide market is set to expand at 6% CAGR, reaching US$ 66.7 Mn by 2032.
Increasing awareness regarding high-quality food that promote a healthy lifestyle is propelling sales of animal derived food items such as dairy products and meat. Driven by this, sales in the animal feed industry are projected to increase.
Furthermore, millennials have become better aware about health, resulting in higher spending on nutritious and protein-rich foods, which in turn is spurring demand for nutrition-rich animal feed. This also will give impetus to the sales of xylooligosaccharide in the coming years.
In addition to this, the HoReCa sector is exhibiting high demand for animal derived products. As a result of the rising consumption of animal-based food products, demand for nutritional meat is on the rise, which is expected to continue fueling sales in the market over the assessment period.
According to the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), developing countries are projected to witness a five-fold increase in meat consumption compared to developed countries because of the high population and economic development.
Driven by the aforementioned factors, the global xylooligosaccharides market will expand at a considerable pace over the assessment period.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14247
- The Europe xylooligosaccharide market is currently pegged at 1,678 Metric tons.
- Based on product type, demand in the livestock segment is projected to increase at a 4.3% CAGR.
- In terms of form, sales in the dry segment will continue gaining traction through 2032.
- The U.S. will continue dominating the North America xylooligosaccharides market amid surging demand for animal derived products in the country.
- China will account for a lion’s share in the East Asia xylooligosaccharides market due to the presence of vast livestock and agriculture sectors.
“Manufacturers of xylooligosaccharide are likely to capitalize on opportunities prevalent in the animal feed industry due to the rising demand for healthy feeds for livestock including poultry, equine, and others as it helps in improving gut health in animals. The pet food industry will also emerge as a potential market for xylooligosaccharide, which is attributable to the growing adoption of dogs and cats as family pets around the world,” says an FMI analyst.
Key manufacturers in the of xylooligosaccharide market are focusing on research & development to improve the quality of their products. They are also participating in various exhibitions and events around the world to increase the awareness of their products along with maintaining long-term relations with clients. For instance:
- Van Wankum Ingredients maintains a long-term partnership with customers and principles across the world by retaining a consistent focus on quality and services.
For Information On The Research Approach Used In The Report, Ask Analyst @
More Insights into the Xylooligosaccharides Market Report
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia