The women’s socks market is expected to grow at a value of 5.9%. In 2021, this market was predicted to have a global valuation of US$ 17.5 Billion, and is expected to reach a sum of US$ 30.25 Billion by 2032. The market is going to face increasing demand owing to the increased health-consciousness of the consumers towards using eco-friendly socks and better foot health.
From 2017 to 2021, the Women’s socks industry grew at a CAGR of 5.1%. White-collar professionals are expected to play a crucial role in enhancing the utility of socks with the rising importance of maintaining formal attire on a global basis.
As a result, the market is anticipated to grow in the coming years. In addition, the growing spending on health and fitness among adults will boost the demand for various shoe accessories including sports socks and ankle socks at gyms and health clubs.
Due to the increasing rate of foot disorders associated with diabetic patients, various health care professionals have devoted more time to publishing research papers on maintaining healthy feet over the past few years.
Request a sample @
Major contributors to the market’s growth are China and India. A growing population and increasing disposable income are driving demand for apparel in the region. Majority of market revenue comes from the well-developed economies of the U.K., Germany, and France. Increasingly independent women, higher per capita incomes, and changing fashion trends all impact the market’s growth.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- In 2022, the global women’s socks market is estimated to have a market size of US$ 18.13 Billion.
- Women’s socks market in North America acquired 20% of the global market share in 2021.
- The APAC region is expected to grow with a 5.8% CAGR, with a market share of 40%
- The polyester segment took over 46% of the global Women’s socks market share and is expected to exhibit a 4.5% CAGR during the forecast period.
- Offline sales comprised 76% market share in 2021, reflecting a 5.7% CAGR until 2032
The market is populated by several well-established players, as well as several small and medium-sized businesses. Vendors are launching products that meet consumer expectations as fashion consciousness changes. Furthermore, manufacturers are developing new preservative techniques to make their products more durable. A large number of celebrities have endorsed famous brands, contributing greatly to the market’s growth.
- In January 2020, “Renewed” socks brand, Happy Socks, partnered with fashion icon Johnny Ramone to create a dynamic new collection of socks.
- Active wear company Girlfriend Collective released a line of socks called Everyday GF in June 2020. The socks are made of recycled plastic bottles and are cushioned with extra arch support.
More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global women’s socks market, presenting historical analysis from 2017 to 2021 and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of product type (Cotton, polyester, others), by Distribution Channel Type (online, offline) and across five major regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa).
Key Segments Covered In the Women’s Socks Market Report
Women’s Socks Market by Fiber:
- Cotton Women’s Socks
- Polyester Women’s Socks
- Women’s Socks from Other Fibers
Women’s Socks Market by Distribution Channel:
- Women’s Socks Sales via Offline Stores
- Women’s Socks Sales via Online Stores
Women’s Socks Market by Region:
- North American Women’s Socks Market
- Europe Women’s Socks Market
- Asia Pacific Women’s Socks Market
- Middle East & Africa Women’s Socks Market
- Latin America Women’s Socks Market
Ask an Analyst@