VPN Want to know why you need VPN software??? We will give you a detailed explanation of this question. Nowadays our youth and elders rely most on the internet whether it is studying, entertainment, or social media. All these things have become a major part of our lives. But surfing on the internet is not that safe. Many cybercriminals are ready to invade you just by your one small mistake. A VPN prevents you from cyber attackers and provides you online privacy by making you anonymous on the Web.
What is a VPN? Why do I need it?
A VPN stands for the virtual private network this is a new technology and very good for privacy purposes. A VPN hides your IP address and makes you anonymous on the Web. With the help of a VPN, you can access the geo-restricted contents. It prevents you from hacking and enables spammers and ISP (Internet service providers) to track your browsing activities. There are many best VPN service providers in the market you can opt for any as per your meets.
What does VPN software do for you?
VPN software does many things for you to keep secure and safe from malicious activities such as:
- Browsing activity– It is very easy for your internet service provider (ISP) to track your online activities. Like where you go what you do everything he can stalk you now and then. There are many websites as well that you browsed that can track your browsing history. But with the help of a VPN, it is hard to track your browsing activity.
- IP address– There are many smart hackers out there. Suppose if you are not using a VPN and browsing on the internet they can track your IP address and from where you searched and what you have searched. A VPN makes you anonymous and lets you browse freely on the internet.
- Makes streaming possible-VPN unblocks many geo-restricted contents and provides you many entertainment options.
- Freedom-If you are a political dissident and a government employee then you must use a VPN. As your IP address and browsing activities can be tracked your opponent can see what you are looking for and get to know about your moves. But by using a VPN your surf freely on the Web. it also protects all of your devices such as Windows, Android, Mac, iOS, iPhones, Desktops, etc.
Features of a VPN (Virtual private network)
A VPN does not just give you privacy but many other exciting features. We will tell 10 best VPN features you should look for before making any purchase.
- Server location-A good VPN service provider will offer you a plentiful VPN server so that you can switch one network to another easily. It makes your torrenting easy and you can enjoy seamless browsing.
- No-logs policy- This is one of the most important features some VPN providers keep a record of your browsing activities. Always look for that your service provider offers you complete no-logs-policy.
- Protocols-The best VPNs offer you multiple protocols. A protocol helps you to connect your device to the VPN. the most famous protocols are OpenVPN, IPsec, IEv2, and many more.
- Encryption– Encryption is the most important thing that makes your IP address encrypted. A VPN must use the best encryption such as the AES-256-bit used by professionals.
- Netflix support-Most people opt for a VPN for Netflix as it unlocks much content then must support Netflix and other OTT streamings.
- Technical support- Technical support is the most important feature, especially for a non-techy person.
- P2P support- With this feature you can share your large files without any problems.
- Data limit- A VPN that limits your browsing is not good. The good one provides you unlimited bandwidth with speed.
- Speed- This is a problem that has been experienced while using a VPN that it slows down your internet speed. With the best VPN, you don’t have to face this kind of problem.
- Easy-to-use interface- The VPN must offer you a user-friendly interface as not every person is a technical person.
So, these are the 10 best features you should look for before buying it.
Why do I need a VPN at home?
Why do I need a VPN at home? Lemme ask you a counter-question don’t you use your internet at home? Of course, you do. We use the internet everywhere and do our personal things a VPN adds a layer of protection to your privacy. Some VPN gives parental control features so that you could see what’s your kids searching for online. You can protect them from any misleading activities.
Do I need a VPN for streaming?
Yes, you need a VPN for steaming the world is getting full OTTs (Over the top) platform now. Most people buy Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime subscription to make the most of your subscription you need a VPN. A VPN unlocks the many geo-restricted contents and provides more options for entertainment.
How important is it to have a VPN?
Having a VPN is important for you it protects you from cyberattacks. We keep all of our data and delicate credentials on an online locker that can be hacked. A VPN act as a lock by adding a layer of encryption to your data.
How do I get a VPN?
Well, it is very easy to get a VPN (Virtual private network). There are many VPN service providers out there look for the best VPN service providers and see all the features we have mentioned above. Go to their main website and navigate to the buy button. Some of the best VPN service providers are as follows:
- Surfshak VPN
- CyberGhost VPN
- Proton VPN
- Bitdefender VPN
All these VPNs provide good features and services.
We hope that we have resolved your query and our article helped you. What more we can do for you please us know in the comment section. Your words are important for us.