Why No Cost EMIs are better than Normal EMIs
A no-cost EMI is a deal that allows you to pay for a good or service throughout your preferred duration in manageable monthly installments with no interest. This indicates that you are only paying the full cost of the item and not any interest. In the event of no-cost EMIs, the purchaser is not required to pay a processing fee or interest on the item.
The main distinction is that when you choose to pay for a product using regular EMIs, the amount of your EMI includes both the interest component and the processing costs. Additionally, you can turn the cost of your goods into interest-free EMIs when you select no-cost EMI.
You can shop from 1 million+ product across many categories, including laptops, smartphones, air conditioners, washing machines, refrigerators, and more, on No Cost EMIs with the help of the No Cost EMI facility. The Insta EMI Card from the company comes with a pre-approved EMI Limit of up to Rs. 2 lakh with a flexible tenor with an easy EMI facility.
An exclusive no-cost EMI card, like the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, that offers the functionality are the two ways to use the no-cost EMI facility. Any online partner store accepts the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. It may be utilized to get a no-cost EMI deal at any of the partner stores that Bajaj Finserv has partnered with across 1300 locations.
The program enables you to shop for more than a million products on equated monthly installments (easy EMI) without paying a down payment, processing fee, or additional interest. Check out the Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card Online application process to begin making no-cost EMI purchases! With Bajaj Finserv’s No Cost EMI option, you may break down the purchase price into manageable easy EMI that can be spread out over a tenure of 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, or 24 months, depending on your preferences.
Why No Cost EMIs are better than Normal EMIs
The key reasons may be described below:
- Zero interest: Easy EMI or the equated monthly installment arrangement, enables you to make set monthly payments over a predetermined period of time. Being able to pay for an expensive good or service with nearly no interest added makes a no-cost EMI offer a little unusual. The sum that the borrower borrows from the lender is not subject to interest charges. They might be a fantastic method to finance significant purchases.
- Flexible payment terms: EMIs are a fantastic substitute for the conventional method of paying for a good or service all at once. When you choose an easy EMI plan, you agree to pay only the item’s price over a predetermined time period with a high amount of interest added to each installment.
- No hidden fees: No-cost EMIs have been a popular choice for clients wishing to purchase pricey things like vehicles and appliances, whether or not they contain hidden fees. For instance, those who use credit cards can choose to pay the whole amount upfront and then divide it into equal monthly payments over a certain length of time.
- Enhanced Purchasing power: Users favor this form of funding since it can improve their short-term financial situation. Although they might not have enough money to pay for their buy all at once, they can afford to make monthly payments on easy EMI to cover the cost of the item over time.
- Simple process with less paperwork: No-cost EMIs offer not just a quick and simple EMI Card application process, but also a mechanism for borrowers with poor credit histories to access financing. The amount lent by users does not need them to explicitly pay interest. The processing or paperwork costs are often minimal. This facility is available to customers with numerous banks, retailers, and lenders. If you choose to take out a small number of no-cost EMIs and pay them back on time, it can help your credit score.
- Improves your credit scores: When it comes to how it will affect your credit score, even a “no-cost” EMI must be regarded seriously. If you don’t pay your bills on time, you can end up paying more late fees and penalties than the item’s initial cost. Unplanned or impulsive purchases of goods on no-cost EMIs might result in debt pitfalls that can be challenging to escape.
You should constantly be aware of the fees associated with your “no-cost” EMI as a user. You should be aware of the rate of interest and how it is determined if any type of interest is relevant. Processing fees, late payment fees, and early repayment penalties are just a few examples of possible fees.
Before you agree to anything, make sure you do your research and comprehend the terms and conditions. As a planned buyer, you can take advantage of no-cost EMIs by setting up manageable monthly payments and taking advantage of your purchase at little to no additional expense.