What is the first thing your customers or clients observe when they visit your business? Well, it is the car park space. Isn’t it? Your car park can either create a positive or negative impression of you and your business even before your potential client or customer meets you. Therefore, it is vital to maintain your asphalt car park in the best possible condition.
New Asphalt Car Park Construction
A well-designed and appropriately constructed asphalt car park will endure over 15 years, and when it is maintained appropriately, the maintenance would not cost you much or give trouble to your business. It is imperative to get it right from the start. The asphalt is only as good as the foundation it is placed on and there are other considerations as well.
- Line-marking will lead the traffic flow and guide people to where you want them to go.
- Traffic flow and disabled access have to be taken into account to make optimum use of the available space and provide safety to all users.
- Sufficient drainage ought to be installed to avert flooding or pooling of water which over time will harm the surface.
- Kerbswillpreserve traffic islands and garden beds.
Keeping Maintenance Costs Lower
- Rubbish and delivery trucks often run into kerbs cracking them and turn in tight locations several times a week inflicting damage to the paving.
- You may have generous car bays available but it may have potholes throughout the car park, which can be both unattractive and dangerous.
- Another big issue for many of the commercial businesses out there is tree root damage.
- Trees are good and we need them in our car parks, but often the incorrect species have been planted many years ago, and now tree roots are inducing havoc with both asphalt and kerbs.
- Several businesses have appointed a contractor who carries out cost-efficient repair work to suit their budget and lower disruption and dangers.
Some recommendations to make sure you’re upholding your asphalt car park in the best possible way:
- Repair damage caused to the tree root and realign kerbs to house growing roots whenever required. Set up liners for new trees to improve roots to grow down.
- Cutting out and correctly fixing potholes and cracked areas before they grow in size. So make a plan for areas of concern.
- Soak wells require to be often cleaned out so that it works efficiently.
- Any pooling will, in time, inflict damage to the surface, which requires to be fixed.
- Make sure proper drainage and take care of areas of concern early.
- New line markings are ideal to enhance an exhausting car park.
Asphalt Installation & Repair
A reputed civil construction company in Sydney can help you with the car park design and construction of your new car park from commencement to finish, as well as, help you to maintain your car park.
If you need to build an asphalt car park, then right away contact an experienced civil construction company in Sydney, near you for free professional advice and quote estimation.