Providing your employees with a lavish cafeteria is a good idea yet the service incurs a long bill. Let’s be honest, we all know a cafeteria has to have a space of its own; no one would expect a cafeteria to be in a small room. All businesses and enterprises are looking to provide the employee with various facilities with an expectation of reducing the service costs.
There are more small businesses across the globe than stable businesses that have been there for a few decades. It is not fair to expect every office space to provide you with a cafeteria. Well you sure can expect an alternative- Kitchen or break room!
The break rooms or a small kitchen is as important as a good office space. Everyone needs a break from work to refresh their minds, relax themselves, and to restore their energy; whether it is sipping your coffee along with your colleagues, having lunch, even having a casual discussion about a client sometimes proves fruitful.
Surely, you might be clueless about the break room, what to have in it, what to include, where to order from?
Well, let us look into the list below to help you with the accessories you need to include in your break room-
- Coffee makers- More than half of your employees surely hope to sip coffee in between work to help themselves feel refreshed. Along with coffee beans.
- Microwaves- Surely everyone wants a well served warm meal during the break to help them energize.
- Refrigerator- To keep various beverage supplies, ice, milk, water during summer.
- Tea kettles- Almost all your employees consume tea. Having tea bags or tea leaves are a must.
- Salt & Sugar- These are important for every alternate meal.
- In case employees want to celebrate the birthday or promotion of a colleague, storage is the best place to keep the cake and cookies for celebration.
Still not sure whether to provide your employees and colleagues with the facility of a break room? This small investment will definitely yield great results, such as-
Concentrating on work is not at all easy when you are hungry. Having a snack or a meal helps you regain strength and be focused. Being hungry can actually impact the work and make it quite difficult to complete the task. A small break of 10 minutes with a quick coffee cup can help regain focus.
Break rooms also summarize the work culture of the particular organization. It is important the employees feel that their needs are being taken care of; it leaves a positive impact on the employees, and fosters good relationships between clients, and business partners.
Along with physical wellness, mental health is vital. It should be a priority of every business enterprise to care about the mental health of every employee. Relaxation, refreshment, escape from stress is an everyday need in the office in order to work properly. You can always order the accessories for your office from the nearby store or order online.