The Learning Tower is an enclosed “step stool structure” that allows your toddler to climb to benchtop height and participate in various activities safely. It is also commonly known as a Kitchen helper stool, a child-safe step stool, and even a toddler tower.
The purpose of a Learning Tower is to remove you and your kid from an atmosphere that might be stressful or harmful and to replace it with a chance for the two of you to connect and partake in delightful experiences. Your toddler will have the opportunity to feel like an active and autonomous part of the family when you use a Learning Tower since it offers a platform that is both functional and secure and rapidly lifts them to benchtop height. You can finally stop wailing “up, up, up” as you race between your legs or yank at your jeans.
It would help if you decided whether your child needs a learning tower. Here are reasons to purchase one.
- Every parent should make ensuring their child’s well-being their top priority above all other concerns. The stability of our learning tower is provided by its three solid sides and the safety bars that run along its back. The safety bars’ additional protection helps prevent younger children from falling out of the play area by mistake. Your youngster can avoid tripping over anything and tumbling out of the chair, as with traditional eating chairs.
- When your kid is ready to stand on their own, the learning tower supports them in a secure setting so they may do so as soon as possible. It is consistent and risk-free. Because your kid can now reach the work surface in the kitchen, they will be anxious to assist you in preparing meals now that they are taller. They can also securely wash their teeth using the tower, which is a huge benefit.
- Your little one can give their whole attention to whatever activity they are engaged in. They won’t be distracted by attempting to maintain their balance on a standard chair, and you’ll be able to rest in the knowledge that they are secure and the tower won’t fall over.
- Because there is too much pleasure on lower levels, your back and arms receive the well-deserved break they need, and your child is allowed to watch the world from a higher level. By using the tower, supper time is far less hectic.
- Give your kid the opportunity to learn a lot of new things by helping him cook by letting them assist you. For instance, learn to recognize colors and distinguish between veggies and seasonings.
- Also, let’s pay attention to the importance of sensory education. Your youngster can learn various flavors, such as cinnamon, flour, fresh basil, bananas, and many more.
The Montessori approach to education highly recommends the learning tower because it encourages children to study by themselves. There are various kinds of learning towers on the market, but the majority are made such that a youngster may quickly enter and exit on their own.