If the Gramin express in the computer does not recognize your Garmin device? Or the computer is not recognizing the Garmin device? In any situation, you can use this guide.
Garmin devices are widely popular and are being used by millions of users. They feature the latest technology among other highly advanced devices. Hence, if any of the Garmin devices are not recognized by Garmin express, here’s how to fix it.
Why Is Garmin Express Not Recognizing Garmin Devices?
There can be many reasons why Garmin devices may not recognize or connect to their devices. The major ones are mentioned here:
- Garmin Express is outdated.
- Garmin Express is not running as an administrator.
- The USB cable is either defaulted or loose.
First of all, let’s take the case where the Garmin device is recognized by the computer; however it’s not recognized by the Garmin express, then, follow these solutions.
- Firstly open ‘Garmin Express’ program on the computer or laptop.
- Or, you may go to theGarmin.com/express link and update the program.
- Tap on the “settings” (gear button).
- Now, select “About.”
- After that, tap to “Check for Updates” to Express.
- In last, click on “Install Now” and follow the instructions showing on the screen.
When Garmin express apps are not given administrator permission, an issue may appear. Hence, run the program as an administrator as mentioned in the steps below:
- First, follow windows search bar & type “Garmin Express.”
- “Right-tap” on the app.
- Select “Run as Administrator.”
If your device is already connected and still not recognized by the app, follow these steps:
- On your app, tap the “Home” button.
- Right tap on your “Garmin device.”
- Now, select “Remove from Express”
- Then, select “Remove.”
- Now, click on the “Add a device” & wait for some time.
- When it shows your device name, tap on it and click “Add Device.”
- Lastly, follow on-screen instructions and finish the process.
Now let’s suppose that the computer is also not recognizing the Garmin device. In that case, follow these solutions.
Firstly, ensure that your computer recognizes the USB connection. You can verify this by using a different USB cable.
When your Garmin device is connected to the computer, it will show up as a portable device or a removable disk.
To see if windows detect the Garmin device:
- By using a USB cable, connect Garmin device to your computer
- Now, go to the computer and press the “win + E” keys.
- Tap on “This PC” and check the device connected to it.
Further, please also try these tricks:
- Use another USB port on your computer.
- Don’t use a USB hub, USB extension cable, keyboard or monitor.
- Try the USB port present on the back of the computer.
- Try connecting the device to another computer.
- Please don’t use the PowerShare USB port
- Disable the USB Selective Suspend option on your computer. If you’re unaware of it, please contact your computer manufacturer.
Lastly, try restarting the system and see if it fixes the issue.
- Firstly, right tap on the “Start” button.
- Now, tap the “Power” button.
- If your computer doesn’t show that button, skip it.
- Then, select “Shutdown” or sign out option.
- Lastly, select the “Restart” option.
- Firstly, press the “Win + I” keys.
- Now, click the “Power” button.
- Then, select “Restart.”
- Firstly, go to the “Start” button and tap on it.
- Then, select the “forward” button.
- And, click on the “Shut Down” option.
- Then, choose “Restart.”
We hope the guide helps you with- Garmin express not recognizing issue. You may try solutions on any windows device. Also, please ensure to use the original USB cable as provided by Garmin. Further, if you have any other doubts or need help with Agrmin express, feel free to contact us.