Choosing the right credit card can be a tiring task as there are so many options around us by several types of lenders. As they say, too many options will only confuse you. But it’s good to have too many options in your hand when it comes to choosing the credit card for you. There is always a right card for everyone. Among the several lenders in our country, HSBC is one of the leading private banks that provide a range of exquisite banking services to the customers. But HSBC credit card facility tops its whole range of banking products.
You can choose the right card for you from the range of HSBC credit cards. In this article, we will tell you about the HSBC Cashback credit card and how you enjoy the exclusive benefits in the form of cashback. If you are someone who spends in all forms of categories with your credit card, then this card would be best for you because of the amazing cashback points you get. An HSBC credit card is considered to be a pretty amazing choice among all other cards provided by the HSBC. To know more about the features of this card, keep reading!
What are some of the amazing highlights of HSBC Cashback Credit Card?
- HSBC provides mainly two introductory offers on two of the biggest brands in India – Swiggy and Amazon.in. On Swiggy, when you order anything above the value of INR 400, you will get a flat 20% off on all the orders. You can enjoy this once per month. The maximum discount can be INR 100 per transaction.
- While on Amazon.in, you will get 5% off on Amazon spends of INR 1001 or above.
As soon as you get your credit card, you will get two complimentary domestic and international lounges of 2 meal vouchers of INR 400 each. You can use this meal vouchers at airport restaurants. The first transaction must be completed within 60 days with your HSBC Credit Card.
What are some other Key Features of HSBC Cashback Credit Card?
- As the name cashback suggests, you will get 1.5% cashback on all online spending and 1% cashback on other spendings except the spending made on fuel. For example, you will get INR 15 cashback on the spending on INR 100 if you made shopping online.
- There’s good news for those who shop through instant EMI, as you would get cashback on this too based on the category you’re spending.
- You can get over 15% off on the selected restaurants across India with the Simply Indulge program of HSBC.
- You can convert your big purchases into easy monthly installments so that you don’t have to pay all the burden in one go.
- Through Big Basket offer, you could get upto INR 450 discount on all the transactions you made. Similarly, while grocery shopping online at Amazon Pantry, you could get a 15% instant discount.
- Through the MakeMyTrip offer, you could get a discount of INR 15,000 every Sunday.
What are the fees and Charges?
There is no joining fee on your HSBC credit card. But you will have to pay a minimal amount of INR 750 as the annual membership fees.