Whole-Wheat Flour Market is Set for Growth During 2022-2032 | Size, Demand and Opportunities Analysis
The whole wheat flour marketis expected to grab a stronghold in the global market at a promising CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period. The global market holds a projected revenue of US$ 72.71 Bn in 2022, and this value is likely to cross US$ 130.34 Bn by the end of 2032.
Whole wheat flour is refined from whole wheat kernels into small, vitamin-and-mineral-loaded fuel, and fiber-rich for incorporation into healthier foods. Whole-wheat flour is a basic food ingredient, and it includes endosperm, the bran, and wheat grain germ which provides it a little darker colour thus making it more wholesome. Incorporation of whole-wheat flour in the baking of bread and other baked goods is increasing prominently owing to the growing demand for healthy foods and rising number of health-conscious consumers.
Healthful living is recognized as one of the megatrends, with whole-wheat flour being titled out as an example of this on-going trend in action, and customers’ favorite for naturally functional foods.
However, the factors that could take down the growth of the whole-wheat flour market includes, harder accessibility, costlier, and decreased shelf life.
Request for the Comprehensive Sample@
Millennials Impelling Growth for the Whole-Wheat Flour Market
As whole-wheat flour gives a more pleasant flavor and a chew with great character, it is gaining significant prominence among those going for healthier foods.
Millennials are leading the charge for whole grain baked good, which in turn is providing a significant boost to the whole-wheat flour market.
In an interview for Food Business News, it was discovered that half of the consumers are interested in whole-wheat flour and one in every four shoppers is going for whole-wheat flour.
Also, according to the data issued by the National Agricultural Statistics Service of the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the whole-wheat flour production accounted for just over 5% of United States flour production in 2017.
Also, it has been observed that the whole-wheat flour products that are shipped from distributors to foodservice operators, increased by more than 15% in 2017.
Whole-Wheat Flour Market: Key Developments
- In July 2018, Ardent Mills announced its plans to collaborate with Arcadia Biosciences Inc., an agricultural food ingredient company, on wheat innovation. The project aims to improve the overall flavor of whole-wheat flour and extend the shelf life.
- In March 2016, The King Arthur Flour Company introduced an identity preserved 100% whole grain whole-wheat flour.
Whole-Wheat Flour Market: Regional Analysis
- Whole-wheat flour is growing at an astonishing rate – proving in the market after market that customers worldwide are beginning to understand the importance of enjoying more whole-wheat flour.
- Whole-wheat flour is considered a favorite superfood in Central and Latin America due to its nutritional values and distinct taste.
- Whole-wheat flour is considered one of the most extensive and vital resources for many native individuals in North America.
- In India and the United Kingdom, white wheat is commonly used for making whole-wheat flour instead of red as in the U.S.
Ask Our Analyst More About Report@
Whole-Wheat Flour Market: Key Participants
Some of the market participants in the Whole-Wheat Flour market are:
- The King Arthur Flour Company
- Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods
- Gold Medal (General Mills)
- Georgia Organics
- Stone Ground (Arrowhead Mills)
- Wheat Montana
- Anson Mills
- Heartland Mill Inc.
- Siemer Milling Company
- Lindsey Mills
- Hodgson Mills
- General Mills
- Ardent Mills
- Wilkins Rogers Mills
- Prestige Group of Industries
- Conagra Mills
- Sunrise Flour Mill
- Kishan Exports
- Natural Way Mills
- Belize (Archer Daniels Midland)
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Whole-Wheat Flour market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also includes projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product type, application, and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Whole-Wheat Flour Market Segments
- Whole-Wheat Flour Market Dynamics
- Whole-Wheat Flour Market Size
- Whole-Wheat Flour Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Whole-Wheat Flour Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Whole-Wheat Flour Market
- Value Chain Analysis of the Whole-Wheat Flour Market
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Whole-Wheat Flour Market Segmentation
The Whole-Wheat Flour market can be segmented on the basis of product type, nature, end use, packaging, and sales channel
On the basis of product type, the market can be segmented as:
- Whole Wheat Pancake Flour
- Whole Wheat Bread Flour
- Whole Wheat Pizza Flour
- Whole Wheat Cracker Flour
On the basis of nature, the market can be segmented as:
On the basis of applications, the market can be segmented as:
- Bakery Products
- Sweet Goods
On the basis of packaging, the market can be segmented as:
- Bulk Tankers
On the basis of the sales channel, the market can be segmented as:
- Direct Sales/B2B
- Indirect Sales/B2C
- Retail Stores
- Specialty Stores
- General Grocery Stores
- Online Stores
Request for the complete TOC of this Report@
- Detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing dynamics of the Whole-Wheat Flour market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the Whole-Wheat Flour market
- Competitive landscape of the Whole-Wheat Flour market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Whole-Wheat Flour market performance
- Must-have information for Whole-Wheat Flour market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint