Remember your childhood when your mother or grandmother used to warm a home concocted anti hair fall oil and apply it to your hair from the roots to the ends? It was typically followed by the most relaxing massage that soothed the tired nerves, and we sat in the sun, letting the magic of the oil work on our hair.
Head massage and hair oiling are now being replaced with color treatments and heat-styling products. This often ruins our hair care routines and results alike and causes many difficult issues to address too. We thus recommend opting for a more traditional and conservative view of home-based hair care routines.
Hair Care basics
First, let’s get to the basics and understand the importance of anti-hair fall oils. For this, we should first understand how the hair grows. Hair grows from the base of the hair follicle on the scalp. The follicle also contains a capillary that provides nourishment to the follicle.
It can be easily understood that the hair care products that we apply to our scalp would directly affect our hair roots and follicles. If the chosen products contain harmful chemicals or toxins, the results could soon become worse. They may be characterized by irritation and inflammation and could even lead to excessive hair fall in next to no time!
Why do you need to use an anti-hair fall oil for your family?
Anti-hair fall oil is an oil that helps in making hair healthy and shiny. It is an oil used to combat many hair issues that range from thinning of hair and hair loss to treating an itchy scalp, reducing dandruff, and treating split ends.
Using a safe, gentle, and effective hair oil helps you have stronger, deeply nourished, and shinier hair. Here are some conditions in which using this hair oil can give desirable results:
- Frequent and excessive hair fall
- Hair thinning
- Premature graying
- Dryness and dandruff
- Split ends
- Greasy and too oily hairs
- Less voluminous hair
- Weaker and dull hairs
The texture and quality of your hair also affect your skin. If you are experiencing signs like discoloration or whiteness, it is also important to get your dietary habits and sleeping patterns checked by a doctor. You might be experiencing these issues due to any underlying medical condition.
What are the benefits of using an anti-hair fall oil?
An anti-hair fall oil can help you better with your home-based hair care plans. The key is to remember three factors in selecting a hair care product. These factors are hair texture, lifestyle patterns, and hair care issues.
As these three factors fall out of synchronization, we start experiencing difficulties like thinning, excessive hair fall, split ends, and premature graying. In this situation, the best we can do is opt for a toxin-free product that can be directly applied to the scalp without any issues.
There are many benefits to using anti-dandruff oil. Some of these include:
- An itch-free scalp
- Faster hair growth
- Reduction in dandruff
- Healthier hair
- Maintaining the pH balance of the scalp
- Reduction in hair issues like hair fall and thinning
- Improvement in texture
- Stronger hair roots and follicles
How do you choose a good anti-hair fall oil?
Anti-hair fall oils are the best choice for anyone looking to enhance their hair growth. These oils are designed to stimulate hair growth, nourish hair, and repair damaged hair. These oils are also formulated with vitamins and minerals to help improve the health of your hair.
When choosing such an oil, keep in mind that it has ingredients that promote hair growth well. It is important to note that hair oils made of safe, gentle, and toxin-free ingredients would help you have better results than the chemically-enriched ones.
Our recommendation: Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil
A super light-weight and non-greasy formulation in Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil for Hair Regrowth and Hair Fall Control with Redensyl promotes faster growth and treats issues like dandruff and thinning of hair.
You may thus welcome stronger and healthier hair with the goodness of nature packed in this hair oil. Here’s what you should expect from this pure and gentle hair growth oil:
- Onion Seed Oil helps increase blood supply to hair follicles, improve hair growth, and prevent hair loss.
- Redensyl: It reduces frequent and excessive hair loss and can significantly boost hair density. This will help you have longer, thicker, and more voluminous hair.
- Almond Oil: It has a high concentration of Omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, Vitamin E, and magnesium. These nutrients nourish and strengthen your hair while being optimal for treating hair loss and damaged hair.
- Castor Oil penetrates the hair roots to nourish the scalp and blood circulation to the scalp and also lock in the moisture. It also makes the scalp more receptive to nourishment from other nutrients.
- Bhringraj Oil promotes hair growth and prevents hair fall by improving blood circulation. It also deeply moisturizes the roots and thus acts as a natural conditioner.
- Amla Oil improves the health of hair and scalp and reverses premature graying. Being rich in iron and vitamins, it also helps restore your hair’s original shine and volume.
Steps to use
- Take the desired quantity of this hair oil for hair growth and warm it using the double burner method. Do not heat in a microwave as it reduces the potency of the ingredients.
- Divide your hair into two halves.
- Apply Mamaearth hair oil from the roots to the tips of the hair.
- Massage the scalp to ensure deep penetration of the anti hair fall control shampoo.
- Cover your head in a hot towel for extra nourishment and lock in the moisture.
Summing upWe also recommend using a sulfate-free shampoo to wash your scalp and then following it up with a gentle conditioner to cleanse your hair. Then, once a week, use any of the Mamaearth Hair Masks to give your hair some TLC and spa-like treatment in the comfort of your home. And you are ready to flaunt the gorgeous tresses you will always want to run your fingers through!