The RRB is soon supposed to release the RRB Group D admit card. According to the latest updates, the RRB Chennai NTPC Admit Card and RRB Group D admit Card will be released soon. Although the exam was scheduled to be conducted on February 23, 2022, it was postponed. The reason being stated for the same circulates around the introduction of second stage CBT. The article is an elaborative account of how and when candidates shall be able to download Group D & NTPC admit cards for the exam. Furthermore, we also aim to provide some clarity on the perspective of exam dates too.
Admit Card Release
According to the latest sources, the admit card to the Group D exam will be released in a phase-wise manner as per the scheduled date for the CBT. It shall be released on the respective websites of the respective RRBs. The number of vacancies available for the RRB Group D CBT 1 examination is 1,03,769.
This number includes the posts for Track Maintainer Grade-IV, Helper/Assistant, Assistant Pointsman, etc. With a total number of 1,15,67,248 candidates having applied for the RRC Group D exam, it will be a tough call for the recruitment board. The latest information is that the exact date, time of examination, and place of examination is still to be announced. Following this, the date for the release of the admit cards will be announced around 10 days before the exam.
Process to download the RRB Group D Admit Card
The following is a detailed guide to download the admit card. It is imperative to have the login ID to the RRB Group D Application website and the corresponding password. You must follow these steps.
- Visit the respective official websites.
- On the home page, click the link, ‘Downloading of E-call Letter, City Intimation Slip and Free Travelling Authority for SC/ST Candidates’
- The aspirants will be redirected to the login page by clicking the link.
- Enter user ID and password.
- RRC Group D admit card appears on the screen.
- Download the Railway Group D admit card and take its printout.
Document List for RRB Group D Exam 2022
It is mandatory for all candidates to carry the following list of documents while appearing for the written test. Thus, to avoid any form of hassle and inconvenience at the last moment, do remember to carry these without fail.
- Voter Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Printout of e-Aadhaar Card
- Driving Licence
- PAN card
- Passport (if available)
- Identity Card issued by the employer in case the candidate is a government employee
- College/university photo ID card (if candidates are still studying)
Related Information for RRB Group D Aspirants
The points listed below are related to the RRB Group D exam. Candidates and aspirants are advised to make a proper note of this information as it will be essential at the point of examination.
- Aspirants are informed regarding the release of the RRB Group D admit card through SMS and email.
- Aspirants are advised to read the instructions carefully before downloading the admit card.
- Aspirants must bring along their RRB Group D call letters and one valid photo ID proof (details of which have been filled in the application form).
- Aspirants must bring one colour photograph of size 35 mm x 45 mm.
- Leave the spaces provided in the RRB Group D admit card for self-declaration, signature, and Left Thumb Impression (LTI).
- Aspirants need to write a paragraph of self-declaration, sign, and affix LTI at the RRB Group D exam centre in the presence of the invigilator before the exam concludes.
- Electronic gadgets, such as mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, pen drives, laptops, calculators, wristwatches, or any other communication devices, or pen/pencil, wallet/purses, belts, shoes, and metallic objects, including ornaments, etc. are not allowed inside the exam centre.