People often say that a website is a window through which your business says hello to the world. A good website gives your business visibility, it converts visitors of your website to potential customers and it ensures a swift and seamless transaction between a business owner and customers. The good thing about a well built website is that it favours both small and medium-sized businesses.
Amit Kalantri, in one of his articles, has this to say about a business website design: “a website should be designed in such a way that a visitor should go to the cart with confidence and not to your contact page with confusion.” Amit is right with his assertion, a business website is meant to be appealing enough to visitors that they will be willing to part away with their money to get whatever you have to sell.
Do you have a website for your business? Have you been wondering why you have recorded little or no sales from your e-commerce website? Do you want your website to be highly ranked on search engines? Do you want to convert visitors to customers? Then, you need to employ the services of WooCommerce developer Sydney.
What makes a good e-commerce website design?
- Simplicity is key. Resist the urge to cluster up your website with too many symbols, icons and images. Let your design be clear and simple.
- Branding is an essential feature for a good website design. Define your brand, let people know about your products once they click on your website link.
- Don’t use foreign concepts, let your designs be relatable. When designing your website, put yourself in the shoes of a customer. Would you have liked what you saw if you were the one to do the buying?
- Choose the right colours. Colours, when combined properly can be an important sales driving tool. Use a bright colour for your purchase button. For instance, you could use red as it inspires action and excitement. Blue is believed to convey a feeling of trust.
- Your images should be of high quality. No one will be interested in buying a product whose image is blurry. You should have professional images of all your products.
- Your content should be easy to scan. Highlight key messages and information.
- Professionalism is needed for the attainment of a good website design. WooCommerce developer Sydney will give your website the professional touch it deserves.
- Create a space for feedbacks from customers. Add a rating section where your products can be rated. It makes you a trustworthy source.
- It should be easy to navigate.
WooCommerce has helped in simplifying the creation and management of an online store. It has several features such as inventory and tax management, shipping integration and secure payments which accounts for credibility and flexibility of your business. With WooCommerce, you can track transactions carried out on your website. It is also SEO friendly.
You can get your website designed by WooCommerce developer Sydney. Contact us today