Having trouble in reaching higher ranks for your website? Not receiving the desired traffic on your website? Worry no more.
Search Engine Optimization will help you solve this problem with ease. Let’s find out what Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
Search engine optimization or SEO is the process of making certain changes to your website design and content.
This makes your website more attractive for a search engine. As a plus allows increased traffic to your website in the form of both organic and un-paid visitors.
Search engines prioritize the provision of the best possible services to their users.
Therefore, a search engine will scan through all the websites, looking out for aspects.
Ease of navigation and availability of useful content, before determining which website is the best suited to cater to the needs of the users is one of the aspects.
WHY DOES YOUR WEBSITE NEED SEO AUDITS
SEO audit is an intricate part of managing a website. They are the first step in creating successful implementation plans capable of producing measurable results. Audits are conducted to test a website performance and identify foundational issues in the website which can affect user traffic.
A successful audit can help identify the following issues
- Technical SEO issues
- Website structure issues
- Potential off-site problems
- User experience issues
- Content gap and opportunities
- On-page SEO issues
- Competitive marketplace insights
Regular audits will ensure growth in organic traffic, higher conversions and increased revenue for the company.
What should an SEO audit be
When conducting an audit, you should keep three aspects in mind.
- The audit you do should firstly be comprehensive. The audit should cover both the structural as well as the content components of the website.
- Secondly, it should be easy to understand. After the audit has taken place, the owner of the website should easily be able to understand the problems detected. The recommendations provided should be clear and easy to comprehend.
- Thirdly, the recommendations provided should be actionable. The solutions provided by the audit should be realistic and have an easy path for achievement.
Things you should avoid while conducting an Audit
An Audit can fail because of two main factors which limit its usefulness.
- You should never rush the audit as it takes time to determine the root causes affecting online presence.
- You should know that the audit is different for different situations and websites. If the strategy of ‘one fits all’ is applied, the audit will not yield successful results and solutions.
SEO AUDIT SERVICES
There are several SEO audit services providers helping companies optimize their digital platforms. Freewebsitescan is among the best of them. It helps companies by providing them with in-depth analysis of their websites which help them come up with solutions to better the rating and traffic of their websites.
Author Bio: Ammar Mehmood Ranjha is a content strategist and writer! He does extensive research before writing to produce unique and quality content.