Tackling even a regular business procedure regularly can be quite stressful, both for a new as well as a veteran organization owner. And, in some cases, it can be pretty expensive as well.
I mean, look at it this way.
When you are managing a business, you’ll have to find a solution to take care of the data flow while maintaining connectivity with your team. Also, you will want to use another service or tool to overview whatever’s going on in your company. Collectively, all of these programs can take a huge chunk of money from your budget.
So, what if there was a program that could help you with whatever you are looking for with a one-time fee subscription model? Wouldn’t it be great?
Well, like many other people, if you are looking for a flexible solution, as stated before, RISE with SAP should be your go-to option. Keep reading to know more about it.
In short, RISE with SAP is a bundle of the existing SAP solutions that focuses on supporting an organization in the following manner –
- Standardizing the best intelligence suite and integrating it to drive process scaling and efficiency.
- Modernizing the best possible cloud infrastructure to acquire the lowest TCO in the market without any say-so.
- Digitizing the best transformation platform to integrate innovations quicker and much more efficiently than before.
Each step of the whole business transformation is supported voluntarily through SAP’s RISE package. Hence, it, in turn, can enable an organization to enrich, integrate, and extend the live data from S/4HANA Cloud. The solution can improve your decision-making skills as well.
RISE with SAP usually comes with five different key components. Each of these operates in a different manner and can be beneficial for your business in a diversified way.
Here’s what you need to know about it –
SAP BPI (Business Process Intelligence) can quickly understand the problem in your structure and improve or repair it perfectly. Besides, it can also help you transform your entire business-related procedures and manage the increased performance rating efficiently.
That’s not all.
There’s also the SAP Signavio Process Intelligence integrated into the system that can help you find the best opportunities for improvement. Moreover, the administrative capabilities of the Business Management System can automate tedious organizational tasks efficiently.
In addition to making informed decisions, Business Process Intelligence can also help you –
- Assess specifically-available data and identify the particular segments of the company that need to be fixed. So, you can use machine learning and AI to evaluate the situation even further and uplift the functionality of your business.
- Introduce a new and improved management method in your organization to create new workflow charts to better the operational progressiveness of a business. It’ll check for whatever’s missing automatically and implement the piece following the assessment.
- Simulate a specific organizational scenario to identify a situation where you can boost the performance of your corporation. This way, you can discover the issues associated with your business and address them as soon as you can.
In addition to these, BPI can also help you establish a benchmark to perform competitive and inter-organizational analysis to check your company’s performance. As a result, you’ll be able to identify better routes to boost the overall proficiency of your business.
SAP S/4HANA, in essence, is the core product of RISE with SAP. As a comprehensive ERP, it features an in-built AI system, advanced analytics, and machine learning. With all these, it’s capable of assisting a business in adopting new models and managing rapid change properly.
Besides, thanks to leveraging the power of AI and machine learning, it can also automate a lot of different procedures effectively. This can reduce the risk of making errors and help manage your organizational resources constructively.
In addition, this edition also enables a customer’s cloud infrastructure to run in the data center of SAP. However, if you want, you can also perform the same with a hyperscaler, including –
- Amazon Web Services or AWS.
- Alibaba Cloud.
- Google Cloud Platform, and
- Microsoft Azure.
The technical migration segment of SAP comprises technical services and tools from SAP. It’s been offered to smoothen the transformation process, including identifying a customized code that requires migration. Go through this article to know more about it.
Integrating your S/4HANA Cloud with SAP’s Business Network Starter Pack can reduce the information silos and boosts transparency amongst all of the supply chain stakeholders. Thus, it becomes easier for the owner of the business to make correct decisions efficiently.
Besides, RISE with SAP also has the capability to connect the Business Network starter pack to S/4HANA Cloud. The package will consist of the following –
- AIN or Asset Intelligence Network (to accumulate and share asset usage data).
- ABN or Ariba Business Network (to collaborate flawlessly with the suppliers).
- LBN or Logistics Business Network (to create a connection between the carriers and shippers)
With SAP BTP, now, it’s easier to develop, integrate, and extend your existing business tools and services with an amalgamation of technologies for –
- Application integration and development.
- Data and database management.
- Intelligent technologies.
The intelligent technologies available in the system include – conversational AI, IoT (Internet of Things), RPA (Robotic Process Automation), Edge services, and AI business services.
So, if you don’t have time to create something specifically for yourself, it might be best for you to subscribe to the aforementioned ones. They can help you respond to challenges with efficacy and agility, using more than one solution or business-centric services.
So, there you go. Hopefully, I could offer as much information as you were looking for about the RISE with SAP and its components. However, if you still want to learn more or have any confusion regarding the subject, don’t forget to comment below.
I’ll try my best to help you out.