Wearable Computing Devices Market is likely to rise at a CAGR of 19.2% from 2022 to 2032 | Get holistic data report by FMI
The worldwide wearable computing devices market is supposed to be worth US$ 37,557 Mn in 2022, ascending to US$ 217,237.2 Mn by 2032. The deals of wearable computing devices are supposed to develop at a CAGR of 19.2% during 2022-2032.
The wearable computing devices market size is supposed to increment during the extended period as they help clinicians in remotely checking patient wellbeing. Buyer interest in shrewd wellness contraptions is expanding since they help in the counteraction of mortality brought about by ailments like diabetes, coronary illness, heftiness, and asthma.
Moreover, because of these reasons, interest for wearable computing devices is supposed to grow over the gauge period. Because of expanded interest for wellbeing checking, the wearable computing devices market share is supposed to develop.
For Critical Insights, Request for PDF Sample @
Brilliant watches, savvy contact focal points, shrewd glasses, shrewd textures, and e-materials are a portion of the instances of wearable innovation. Deals of wearable computing devices are supposed to increment all through the projection period as a result of the benefits and expansive assortment for buyers. A portion of the elements of wearable computing devices that are driving market extension incorporate ongoing information arrangement, nearby capacity, and convenient plan.
Wearable computing devices leading companies are also introducing wearable devices that can link to smartphones. Furthermore, the demand for wearable computing devices has increased noticeably in the domains of health and fitness, medicine, gaming, music, transportation, and education. Customer apathy and data security concerns are important impediments to the expansion of the wearable computing device market.
Key Takeaways from Wearable Computing Devices Market
- North America is one of the most appealing markets for wearable computing devices, with the United States leading the way. The United States is expected to occupy more than 19.6% of the market for wearable computing devices.
- With a CAGR of 19% over the forecast period, China is expected to have the biggest development potential in the wearable computing devices market.
- Following China, the India wearable computing devices market is expected to grow at an 18% CAGR during the forecast period.
- With a 27% market share, the ear worn segment dominates the wearable computing devices market.
- With a 22.3% market share, the fitness tracker category ranks second in the wearable computing devices market. The growing popularity and accessibility of fitness trackers among the general public is driving this increase.
- With a 30.9% market share, the fitness and wellness segment lead the wearable computing devices market.
“The leading manufacturers of wearable computing devices are focusing on industry-specific wearables. They are also integrating wearable technology with management systems like as customer relationship management (CRM) and facial recognition to ensure effective communication.” – FMI Analyst
Competition Landscape in the Wearable Computing Devices Market
The wearable computing devices market is very fragmented and competitive. These devices are in greater demand in the healthcare industry due to rising fitness awareness. Additionally, as consumers’ purchasing power rises in emerging countries, wearable technology’s multiple applications present tremendous growth opportunities. The competition in the market is also increasing as new competitors enter the sector.
Key players in the wearable computing devices market includes Apple Inc., Adidas AG, Nike Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Fitbit Inc.
Recent Developments in the Wearable Computing Devices Market:
- In may 2020 – Garmin unveiled the Quatrix 6X Solar, the latest addition to its new nautical GPS smartwatch series, which features a transparent solar charging display that harnesses the sun’s energy to extend battery life.
- In January 2020, Nuheara, a smart-hearing company, debuted their IQbuds2 MAX earbuds. This device combines Active Noise Cancellation with the ability to modify and improve the wearer’s soundscape. Customers can also personalize their acoustic environment with this device.
Request Report Methodology @
Wearable Computing Devices Market by Category
By Product Type:
- Head Mounted Displays
- Smart Clothing
- Ear Worn
- Fitness Trackers
- Body Worn Camera
- Fitness and Wellness
- Medical and Healthcare
- Industrial and Defense
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa