Vegan Drink Mixes Market to Exceed US$ 21.9 Bn by 2032 with Increasing Need to Lower the Risk of Heart Disease | FMI
The vegan drink mixes market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1%. The market is projected to be valued at US$ 12,145.5 Mn in 2022 and reach a valuation of US$ 21,956.8 Mn by the end of 2032.
Plant-based products are both healthier and safer than animal-based products. The vegan drink mixes market is being driven by growing popularity of veganism around the world. Increased adoption of vegan drink mixes is primarily due to its growing consumer popularity, as well as the product’s versatility in various applications.
Vegan drink mixes are linked to lower the risk of heart disease. A study, which was conducted by the Harvard School of Public Health, found that people who drank one or more servings of plant-based beverages per day were 32% less likely to develop heart disease than those who didn’t drink any.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15719
Researchers believe that antioxidants in plant-based drinks may be responsible for their protective effect on the heart. Antioxidants help to neutralize harmful molecules called free radicals, which can damage cells and lead to inflammation., which has led to growing consumer preference for it and, in turn, accelerated the vegan drink mixes market in the forecast period.
Another factor driving the high sales of vegan drink mixes is that more people are nowadays becoming vegan or vegetarian. It means that there is a larger market for vegan products. Another reason for growth is that more people are interested in health and wellness. They want to avoid processed foods and ingredients. They are mainly looking for ways to get more nutrients into their diet. Vegan drink mixes can be a great way to do this, as they are primarily made with whole fruits and vegetables.
Key Takeaways: Vegan Drink Mixes Market
- India currently holds a vegan drink mixes market share of around 4% in South Asia.
- Based on application, the sports nutrition segment is expected to generate a vegan drink mixes market share of 4% in 2022.
- In terms of type, vegan juices are projected to account for a vegan drink mixes market share of nearly 3% in 2022.
- During the forecast period, the Germany vegan drink mixes market is expected to grow at a high CAGR of 0%.
- The U.K. vegan drink mixes market is anticipated to generate a share of about 2% in the forecast period.
“As the vegan movement continues to grow, the world can expect to see more products on the market that cater to this growing demographic. Vegan drink mixes offer a convenient way to get all of the nutrients a person needs without any animal products,” says a lead analyst at Future Market Insights.
Competitive Landscape: Vegan Drink Mixes Market
Top 5 manufacturers of vegan drink mixes are Danone SA , Coca-Cola Company , PepsiCo Inc., Hain Celestial Group, and SunOpta Inc. Together, these companies are currently holding nearly 20% to 30% of the vegan drink mixes market share.
Companies are using vegan drink mixes in their products. The swift move to plant-based ingredients is mainly driven by high consumer demand for healthier, more sustainable options. Vegan drink mixes offer a wide variety of benefits, including lower calories and sugar content, as well as being free of dairy and gluten. With increasing research & development and technological advancements, numerous companies are finding new techniques to effectively use vegan drink mixes to their maximum potential.
Vegan drink mixes are used by companies like Danone SA as they are considered to be dairy free. The company uses these products in order to make their in-house items more accessible to vegans and those who are lactose intolerant. These products are also used by other companies in order to target the vegan market.
Get More Valuable Insights on Vegan Drink Mixes Market
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of vegan drink mixes market presenting historical demand data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period from 2022-2032.
The study provides valuable insight on the vegan drink mixes market by type (vegan hot drinks, vegan cold drinks, vegan juices), by source (soy-based, coconut based, rice-based, almond based, oats based, fruits based, hazelnut based, cashew based, flax based, others), by packaging (cans, bottles, pouches, others), by sale channel (b2b, b2c), by flavor (plain, flavored), by distribution channel (hypermarkets and supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty stores, online, others), by application (sports nutrition, functional beverages, meal replacement drinks) and region.
Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-15719
Frequently Asked Questions
- How big is the vegan drink mixes market?
- At what rate is the vegan drink mixes market expected to rise?
- What is the North America vegan drink mixes market outlook?
- Which are the major countries driving demand in the vegan drink mixes market?
- At what rate will the China vegan drink mixes market grow?
- At what rate will the Germany vegan drink mixes market grow?
- At what rate will the vegan drink mixes market grow in Europe?
- Who are the top 5 players operating in the vegan drink mixes market?
- What is the demand outlook forecast for the vegan drink mixes market?