Vaginitis Treatment Drugs Market at a CAGR with Growing Demand, Competition, Investment Opportunities & Forecast 2030
In 2022, the Vaginitis Treatment Drugs Market is anticipated to be worth roughly US$3.01 billion. By the end of 2030, market growth is anticipated to advance at a 5.2% CAGR and reach US$ 4.52 Bn.
Future Market Insight’s latest report on the vaginitis treatment drugs market establishes that growth is anticipated to be positive, registering a CAGR of 5% between 2020 and 2030.
It has been discovered that vaginal infections plague two-fifths of the women population across the world. Vaginitis can lead to serious complications and risks such as miscarriage, pre-mature births and HIV-AIDS if left untreated. Other diseases such as gonorrhea, chlamydia and papillomavirus are also known to occur as potential complications. A key problem in detecting vaginitis is that a majority of the patients are asymptomatic. This leads to difficulties in prescribing appropriate medications.
Request a Sample Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11790
The abovementioned trends have therefore made it a top priority for healthcare players to accelerate research in the detection, diagnosis and treatment of vaginitis infections. One of these approaches is developing appropriate drug formulations, which have witnessed a major upsurge in the past few years. Constant innovations in treatment are being discovered, placing the market on a higher pedestal in the forecast period.
“The vaginitis treatment drugs market is slated to remain positive, with manufacturers concentrating on introducing non-antibiotic drugs as a long-term treatment solution in the wake of a high infection recurrence rate. Players are introducing single-dose and over-the-counter drugs which provide cost effective treatment,” infers an FMI analyst.
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Vaginitis Treatment Drugs Report
- Vaginitis treatment drugs market is slated to reach a valuation of ~US$ 3 Bn by the end of 2020
- Nitro Imidazole compounds are the largest revenue generators by drug type, registering a revenue share of 44% across the forecast period
- By schedule, prescription drugs dominate the vaginitis treatment drugs market, contributing 75% of the market value
- Growing recurrence of bacterial vaginosis and complicated vulvovaginal candidiasis (VVC) remains a principal growth accelerator
Ask An Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-11790
Vaginitis Treatment Drugs Market- Key Trends
- Online pharmacies account for maximum transactions of vaginitis treatment drugs. The outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic has accelerated usage of online retail outlets in order to minimize the risk of exposure to the virus when visiting an actual pharmacy
- At least half of the women with bacterial vaginosis are asymptomatic. As a result, treatment gets delayed and complications keep compounding. This has spurred market players to accelerate innovations making it possible to detect asymptomatic cases
Vaginitis Treatment Drugs Market- Region-wise Analysis
- Europe’s vaginitis treatment drugs market accounts for a quarter of the global vaginitis treatment drugs market. Increased supply of vaginal tablets in pharmacies is stimulating market growth
- North America remains the most lucrative market, with the United States capturing the leading share. A higher rate of over the counter medicine availability is providing impetus for further growth
- South Africa and Brazil also represent credible opportunities as both are developing nations with a high incidence of vaginal infections
Vaginitis Treatment Drugs Market- Competitive Landscape
The vaginitis treatment drugs market is experiencing an influx of novel drugs. A number of clinical trials, drug development projects, establishment of distribution channels and e-commerce platforms are being witnessed. The market is highly consolidated, with over 25 players capturing a major chunk of the market.
Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-11790
The market players are incorporating nitro imidazole, tinidazole and metronidazole compounds in their formulations to manufacture vaginitis drugs. They are also concentration on strategic collaborations to introduce new drugs, such as the one between Basilea Pharmaceutica Ltd and Pfizer Inc in December 2017. The two giants collaborated to develop and commercialize Cresemba, an isavuconazole-based drug in the Asia-Pacific region.
Recently, Plush Care collaborated with Lupin Pharmaceuticals to facilitate bacterial vaginosis treatment through the former’s virtual care platform. This enables patients to virtually seek appointments with doctors, discuss the symptoms and get prescribed for lab testing.
Our advisory services are aimed at helping you with specific, customized insights that are relevant to your specific challenges. Let us know about your challenges and our trusted advisors will connect with
Vaginitis Treatment Drugs Market Taxonomy
- Nitro Imidazole Compounds
- Lincosamide Antibiotics
- Bacterial Vaginitis
- Fungal Vaginitis (Yeast Infection)
Route of Administration
Schedule of Drug
- Prescription Drugs (Rx)
- Over-the-Counter Drugs (OTC)
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Drug Stores
- Mail Order Pharmacies