UV Stabilized Films Market is predicted to progress at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2022 to 2029
The market for UV stabilised films worldwide is anticipated to grow from a worth of US$ 32.7 billion in 2022 to US$ 46.8 billion by the end of 2029, expanding at a CAGR of 5.1% throughout that time. In 2021, sales of UV-stabilized films held a 19% market share worldwide. Sales of UV-stabilized films are anticipated to increase in the upcoming years due to increasing demand from end-use sectors other than packaging.
Demand Analysis of UV Stabilized Films (2014 to 2021) Vs Market Predictions (2022 to 2029)
The world population has increased exponentially over the past few years and so has the demand for food items, which has subsequently driven demand for UV stabilized films. UV stabilization plays a crucial role in agriculture as it protects food and agricultural produce from harmful radiation that could destroy nutrition or affect it in an adverse manner.
Shipments of UV stabilized films rose at a CAGR of 4.1% from 2014 to 2021. Rising investments in the agricultural industry, increase in the use of UV stabilized films in greenhouses, rise in consumption of packaged foods, changing packaging trends and technologies, growing awareness about the ill-effects of UV radiation, expansion of businesses in emerging economies, etc., are some major factors that are drive consumption of UV stabilized films on a global level.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-7445
In order to increase their market income potential, UV stabilised film producers are concentrating on development operations including mergers and acquisitions. As the scope of application in numerous end-use sectors broadens, investments are also being made in research and development of new and sophisticated goods.
- Evonik announced the release of their new isononanol-based plasticizer in January 2022. It offers UV resistance and low temperature flexibility. ELATUR DINCD, a novel plasticizer, is appropriate for use in both interior and exterior applications.
- A Saudi Arabian company that manufactures chemicals called Sabic announced the introduction of its new line of automotive grade resins in September 2021. The other two resins are Xenoy T2NX5230 and Sabic T2E-3320EH, and the third resin is a UV-stabilized combination of polycarbonate and PET called Xenoy T2NX2500UV.
Key Companies Profiled
- Uflex Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Polyester Film Inc.
- Toray Plastics (America). Inc.
- DuPont Teijin Films U.S. Limited
- Polyplex Corporation Ltd.
- Teraphane LLC
- Toyobo Co. Ltd.
- Ester Industries Ltd.
- RKW SE
- Sigma Stretch Film Corp.
- Coveme Spa
- Kolon Industries Inc.
- Elif Plastik Amb.San.Tic.A.
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-7445
Key Segments of UV Stabilized Films Industry Survey
UV Stabilized Films Market by Product Type:
- Optical Films
- Retardation Films
- TAC Films
- Adhesive Films
- Diffuser Films
- Anti-reflection Films
- Dicing Films
- Pressure-sensitive Films
- Conductive Films
UV Stabilized Films Market by Material:
- Plastic UV Stabilized Films
- Others (PC, PP)
- Metal UV Stabilized Films
UV Stabilized Films Market by Thickness:
- Up to 20 Micron UV Stabilized Films
- 20 to 40 Micron UV Stabilized Films
- 40 to 50 Micron UV Stabilized Films
- 50 Micron & Above UV Stabilized Films
UV Stabilized Films Market by Technology:
- Adhesion Lamination
- Co-extrusion Coating/Lamination
UV Stabilized Films Market by Application:
- UV Stabilized Films for Printing
- UV Stabilized Films for Lamination
- UV Stabilized Films for Industrial Use
- Fiber Reinforced Panels
- Greenhouse Films
- Electrical Insulation
- UV Stabilized Films for Packaging
- Outdoor Labels
- Wrapping Films
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Key Market Trends
3.1. Key Trends Impacting the Market
3.2. Product Innovation / Development Trends
4. Key Success Factors
4.1. Product Adoption / Usage Analysis
4.2. Product USPs / Features
Request Complete TOC @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-7445
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Latest Market reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports