The dreadful impact of covid 19 on businesses was no less than a nightmare that supposedly no one ever dreamt of. Billions-dollar businesses shattered within months, and an amplified number of people were out of jobs. Such a crisis showed how important it is to leverage technology regardless of industry genre.
Surreal technology advancements like augmented reality clothing fitting have positively impacted industries, helping them gain new customers and improving overall business efficiency.
To give you a quick perspective, we have jotted down the impact AR could have on different industry types. Read on to know them:
- AR for Automotive business
Automotive is among one of the most top impacted businesses, and the inclusion of AR can unlock future-focused growth for the companies. Adoption of such technology can aid to maintain safety measures and improve the productivity of the employees.
- It can speed up the designing and developing process by identifying minor glitches at the micro-level.
- It can help improve both online and offline store experience.
- It can enhance customer experience by personalizing the ordeal filling their needs.
- Remodelling the retail industry
E-commerce is among those industries that experience the highest ROI. And integrating AR in them can magnify the business performance. With customers shifting to digital marketing, it is the peak time for industries to adopt modern technologies like AR. It could aid in;
- Generating higher revenue by providing a whole new sphere of shopping experience.
- Saving dollars spent on marketing grants by hosting virtual launch events of products.
- Brand engagement through mobile-based AR applications.
- Adding value to the insurance and safety industry
Insurance companies that lack technology enablement in core operations tend to face billions of dollars each year. Hiring an AR agency can help them devise a better assessment tool to assess long-haul risk processes. It would help them gather more accurate data and also optimize operational costs for them.
- It could help them implement a safer methodology for both mitigation and risk assessment.
- With better visualization, companies can even improve the client-side safety protocol demonstration.
- By providing capable AR safety gear, companies can minimize onsite accidents.
- AR impacting consumer market
AR has already gone beyond the stereotype gaming and has changed the marketing industry to an unprecedented level. As the number of people shopping over the internet has drastically increased, leveraging features like augmented reality clothing fitting bridges the gap between users and sellers. It further aids in:
- Creating an informative, innovative campaign by displaying minimal yet valuable details.
- Enhancing conversion rates by accumulating a higher reaction rate than usual convention ads.
- Generating premium subscription-based content through mixed reality services for higher monetization.
Despite having access to such technology, businesses are losing on surface-level, extruding the scope of exploration. However, it is estimated that industries worth more than $100 billion would opt-in for AR by the end of 2024. But the real benefit is starting today to lead the path and make business future-focused.