Tray Sealing Machines Market Worth US$ 5.11 Bn by 2032 – Exclusive Report by FMI
Tray sealers are machines that apply plastic film lids to trays of various materials, sizes, and depths. It is because of this versatility that top seal is the optimal packaging solution for a variety of applications, including industrial fasteners, fresh produce, meat, ready-made meals, and frozen meals. They are also known as tray lidding machines, heat sealers, or top sealers.
The global tray sealing machines market is expected to reach a market value of US$ 5.11 Bn by 2032, with the market growing at a standard CAGR of 4.50% during the forecast period. On the basis of type, the market is divided into manual, semi-automatic, and fully automatic.
Get a Sample Copy of this Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-8464
- Manual– Tray sealing machinery is designed to seal the trays of food products with aluminium foil paper or plastic film. It is used for small businesses. It does not need any electricity to work, hence, it works like a manual machine.
- Semi-automatic– it is a machine that is equipped with an automatic loading system and fully automated equipment to efficiently seal the trays in various kind of shapes. A semi-automatic Tray Sealing Machinery is a machine that performs the sealing and cutting of trays while ensuring proper tray closure.
- Fully automatic: A Fully Automatic Tray Sealing Machinery is a machine that automatically seals and trims the edges of product packaging, by applying heat and pressure to create an airtight seal. These types of machines are highly beneficial for packaging industries because they provide higher productivity than manual or semi-automatic models.
On the basis of application, the market is divided into fresh food, ready meal, and processed food.
- Fresh food– The primary uses of the tray sealer are for fresh foods, ready meals, and processed food. The most common use of this machine is to package fruits like grapes, strawberries, and tomatoes which need better protection from the external environment
- Ready meal– The uses of tray sealing machinery in ready meals are mostly for packaging purposes. A ready meal is an ideal food that needs to be kept at a certain temperature.
- Processed food- tray sealing machines are used in food-processing industries to seal the lids of trays or boxes. The most common use for tray sealing machinery in the processed food industry is to package pre-cooked foods.
Explore Full Report here: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/tray-sealing-machines-market
Key Drivers of the Tray Sealing Machines Market
- Increasing demand for modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) is affecting sales of tray sealing machines.
- The rapid growth of the food and beverage sectors and continuous demand for sustainable packaging solutions are fuelling sales of tray sealing machines.
- The tray sealing packaging uses up to 255 less packaging gear than the conventional clamshell packaging, boosting the demand for tray sealing machines.
- The use of tray sealing will reduce the dependency on plastic hence it becomes a more environment-friendly alternative.
- Attractive packaging plays a vital role in influencing customers’ decisions regarding online purchases since 50% of buying decisions are based on packaging solutions.
- Tray-sealing packaging reduces the risk of contamination which drives the demand for this tray sealings machines.
- The high cost of installation and maintenance of Tray sealing machines is anticipated to hamper sales of these machines.
- Low-cost alternatives and a weak supply chain have declined the market expansion of the tray sealing machines market.
- Need for packaging has been limited to only online food delivery companies at the time of the pandemic which has slowed the demand.
- The U.S. is expected to emerge as a profitable pocket, accounting for 80% of the share in the North American tray-sealing machines market by 2031.
- By application type, the meat, poultry, and seafood segment will dominate the global tray-sealing machines market space
- Automatic and semi-automatic technology types will lead the tray sealing machines market during the forecast period.
Some of the key players operating in the tray sealing machines market are:
MULTIVAC, Inc. Proseal America Inc. ProMach, Inc. Harpak ULMA Packaging AptarGroup, Inc. John Bean Technologies Corporation (JBT) Omori Machinery Co., Ltd Robert Reiser & Co., Inc. ISHIDA CO., LTD. Global Mondini Italianpack S.p.A Reepack SRL Rotopack srl. Valko s.r.l. Packaging Automation Limited Starview Packaging Machinery Inc. Sealpac GmbH Webomatic Maschinenfabrik GmbH ILPRA SPA ORICS Industries, Inc.
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org