Top 10 Web Development Trends in 2022
Website development is a field where there is so much up-gradation every year. The new features and user-friendly websites increase traffic organically. And it is challenging for some businesses to keep up their position, so following the trends may be profitable.
It helps you to remain competitive in the crowd of the digital field. To maintain your position and help it grow, you may need a potent web development!
However, there are so many of them that you may often miss out on the important ones. We have shortlisted for you 10 web development trends that are popular in the year 2022.
Let’s get started.
1. Progressive Web Apps (PWAs)
Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) are specially designed apps. They work as a web page, providing the experience of a native app.
Some features of the PWAs are:
- They are easily discoverable in google search engines.
- Linkable, you can obtain a shareable link from it.
- You can use it even in offline mode.
- Progressively enhanced, you can use it in both old and new browsers.
- You can install it easily.
2. Single Page Application (SPA)
A single-page application is a feature that has only one page. That means it has just one HTML page loaded in the browser and does not require reloading. It eliminates the loading of a new page from the server. Therefore, it has the following benefits:
- Quick loading time
- It has a seamless user experience
- Do not require the usage of extra bandwidth
- You can build feature-rich apps.
3. Dark Mode UI
Another trending feature that may be mandatory in and after 2022 is the usage of dark modes. It is the switching of the web page theme to dark mode. It has the following advantages:
- It reduces the exposure of eyes to blue light.
- It saves energy consumption.
- It also provides an extra feature on the webpage that may help to rank in search engines.
4. Voice Search
Voice search is the most desired feature, as it reduces the effort of typing. Hence you can expect this as the most demanding feature in the coming years. Speech-to-text and text-to-speech help in easy searching and reading. It will help answer queries too! So it makes it an essential web development feature to be added to your list.
5. Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
Accelerated Mobile pages are designed to improve the performance of web pages on mobile devices. It has the following benefits:
- It helps to load pages faster and hence reduces load time.
- It is mobile friendly
- It also boosts SEO
6. AI-Powered Chabot
AI-powered chatbots help to answer a question through NLP, natural language processing. It benefits both the organisers and the clients. Some advantages of these features are:
- It proves fast and efficient response to the customers.
- It is available at any time and at all times.
- Increases the customer support
- It has the potential to generate leads as well.
- It can even provide multilingual support.
7. Serverless Architecture
Serverless applications help developers operate applications without actually managing the servers. Serverless computing has some exciting benefits:
- It is affordable.
- You can do quick updates.
- They are innately scalable.
- It is automatically maintained.
8. Motion UI
Web page designing in a creative way is trending high. Motion UI gives a visual representation in a 2D motion. It is an effective market strategy to gain consumers’ attention. Motion UI is a Sass library. It enables you to create flexible UI transitions and animations. It is a stand-alone library that controls the transformation effects included in a variety of Foundation components, including Toggle, Reveal and Orbit. So you are getting many interesting and eye-catching animations on your website. They are great attention seekers.
9. Cyber Security in Web Development
Since we all depend on digital marketing, an online system is the best way. We need to take measures to keep it secure. Hence cyber security in web development has always been trending. It helps you to protect the data and companies from risk and hacking.
10. Mobile-First Development
It is another trending area in web development that is mobile-first architecture. Web pages are initially designed for small screens and then applied to big screens.
The advantages of mobile-first designs are:
- Available to a maximum number of people as mobile is more common a device than a desktop.
- Important topics of the content are presented in a short format.
- Mobile websites are simple and hence less buggy
- UX designs are more creative and interesting
- It takes less time to load.
Web developing trends create a connection between the clients and the providers. Also, it will keep you ahead of the competition so that your promotions may not get watered down. You can also try to connect with a web development or web design agency for easy and effortless success.