Always keep your skin clean
The basic step in skin care is keeping our skin clean. Make up or not, our skin is affected by adverse conditions and gets dirty during the day. The first step to a brighter and smoother skin is to have a clean skin. The secret of beauty is skin are and natural treatments provide a faster and healthier effect on the skin.
In addition to cleansing gels to effectively cleans your face, you can also prepare your own cleansing water with a few simple ingredients at home.
You can apply the juice of half a lemon on your face by lightly pressing it with a cotton pad. If you have sensitive skin, it will be heathier to apply 1 teaspoon of honey into lemon.
Cucumbers are known to be an incredible health care product because of their high water content. Squeeze the juice from the cucumber and moisten your skin with the help of cotton ball. If it is difficult to remove the water, you can cut it thinly or puree and apply it to your face as a mask.
Always take care of your skin
It is very important to take care of our skin so that it always shines and stays free from spots and pores. For this, you can make tonic, mask and peeling with the ingredients in your home.
The combination of honey and cinnamon creates a defense care against acne and pores that may occur on the skin and are two most weapons of nature skin care. Add some cinnamon powder to about 2 teaspoons of honey and apply it to your face by massaging. Leave it for 10 minutes and clean it with the help of warm water. You will see that your skin is like cotton even in one go and when you do it regularly, acne on your face starts to heal.
Moreover, another important way to take care of your skin is facial steam process along with masks. Steam application prevents blackheads, which are caused by dirt and dust on our skin, from clogging the skin pores. Put 3-4 cups of water in a pot, boil it and remove from the heat. Steam your face from a distance for about 10 minutes. After you skin softens and pores are opened, you can remove black spots without irritating your skin. Furthermore, if you need masks to make your skin shine all day long you must consult some face mask suppliers or experts to get a mask that suits the best to your skin type.
In addition to all this, if you want to have a healthy skin, you must protect your skin and act according to the current condition of your skin. You must avoid being exposed to too hot and too cold If you have oily skin with acne on it, you should avoid eating high-fat food.
How should Skin Care be?
- The most important factor you should not forget while caring for your skin is to protect it against ultraviolet rays. The purpose of this is to prevent skin deterioration and eventually skin cancer.
- First of all, it is important to determine your skin type and choose skin care products accordingly. If you have oily skin type, you can choose water-based products, if you have dry skin type, you can choose oily products.
- When purchasing skin care products, you should only choose products that have been dermatologically tested. Otherwise, the products you buy for care can cause allergies in your body and impair your health.
- The first step in skin care is to remove eye makeup. The delicate tissue around the eyes should not be damaged and cleaners with less additives should be used. When washing your face, you should use warm water. If you have oily skin, you may need to cleanse two or three times a day. Otherwise, your skin may cause acne.
- After cleansing your skin, you should choose the right moisturizer. Sometimes the expensive products we buy may not be as high quality as we think, so they should not be preferred if the contents are read before use and any substance harmful to your skin is found.
- Skin care creams and products should be preferred not according to their odor or appearance, but according to their content and suitability to skin type.
If you have a skin problem, this problem should not be neglected and a dermatologist should be consulted. As you age, both you and those around you will notice the benefits of good skin care.