Tips on How To Become A Merchant On KuCoin Exchange
If you are interested in becoming a merchant on KuCoin, then this is the guide for you. In this guide we will cover everything from setting up your first advertisement to understanding the regulations that come with being a merchant on KuCoin.
Once you have completed this process, you can begin promoting your business or creating content and earning money through advertisements.
About KuCoin Exchange
KuCoin, the Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange. It has a lot of attractive features, such as its proprietary KuCoin Shares token (KCS for short), which provides passive income to holders in the form of daily bonuses. There are also trading pairs with BTC and ETH against main altcoins such as DC USDT and more than 600 cryptocurrencies available for trading.
This exchange has a lot of benefits — it’s easy to use, Kucoin provides many different trading pairs, and you can use either cryptocurrencies or fiat money (USD) to buy any coin you want.
What is KuCoin Merchant?
At its core, KuCoin Merchant is a platform that allows merchants to advertise their products and services on the KuCoin exchange. In other words, it’s a way for businesses to get their products in front of more eyeballs.
Merchants can use this service by creating an ad campaign targeting users on the KuCoin exchange. Ads are shown to those who are interested in cryptocurrency or trading platforms, so they’re highly targeted toward potential customers rather than being displayed randomly across certain websites that might or might not be useful to them.
Additionally, merchants can choose which types of users see their advertisements—for example, you could make sure only traders who have made at least two trades within 30 days see your ad instead of just anyone who visits kucoin.com
How to become a merchant on KuCoin & How to set up merchant Advertisements on KuCoin
KuCoin Merchant is a platform that allows users to advertise their products and services. To become a merchant on KuCoin, you must:
- Register as a user on KuCoin using your email address and password of choice.
- Create an advertisement through the Merchant Advertisements page in the “Advertising” tab of your Kucoin account. You then have to fill out all of the required fields (such as categories), add images, write text descriptions and upload logos for each product or service being advertised.
- Once your ad has been approved by the moderators, it will go live on the site.
Requirements To Become a KuCoin Merchant
The requirements to become a merchant on KuCoin are:
- You must have a KuCoin account.
- Your account must be verified, and you will need to provide your passport or other form of identification to do so.
- You must have a verified bank account that accepts international wires from China, as well as being able to accept payment in USDT (Tether) and BTC (Bitcoin). If you don’t already have one of these accounts set up, check out our guide for setting up an Ethereum wallet here.
Benefits of becoming a KuCoin P2P Merchant
As a KuCoin P2P Merchant, you can get paid in any currency you want. You decide the KuCoin price, payment terms and currency. We offer no transaction fees for both buyers and sellers on our platform.
In addition to this, our blockchain-based technology allows us to accept payments from anywhere in the world without having to worry about exchange rates or transfer fees because everything is done through our blockchain tech.
KuCoin is a global cryptocurrency exchange with a focus on serving the world’s largest blockchain projects. These include Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO and others.
In order to trade and buy cryptocurrencies on KuCoin you will first need to create an account. Once your account has been created, you can start the process of becoming a merchant on KuCoin.
Receipt and Payment
The API key is used to connect to the KuCoin API. The merchant uses it to send and receive data from KuCoin.
KuCoin is committed to providing a safe and fair trading environment for all of our users. If you are flagged for violating KuCoin’s Terms of Service, we may suspend or terminate your account.
- Having multiple accounts on the same IP address or location (your network must be whitelisted).
- Creating multiple merchant accounts to facilitate single user trading/transactions/confirmations/deposits/withdrawals using several merchant accounts simultaneously (the same person cannot have more than one merchant account in their name at any given time).
- Using bots and automated scripts in order to process transactions (this includes but is not limited to: P2P trading bots, P2P withdrawal bots, market making bots).
Cancellation Of Merchant Functions
KuCoin will cancel the merchant’s functions if the merchant violates the regulations.
KuCoin will cancel the merchant’s functions if:
- The merchant fails to complete their mandatory KYC process by a deadline set by KuCoin.
- The merchant fails to pay required fees on time or in full.