The market for timber wrap films is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 445.4 million in 2022 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% to reach US$ 601 million in 2029. In 2021, sales of timber wrap film comprised around 8% of the market for mulch film globally. Over the assessment period of 2022 to 2029, the demand for polyethylene materials is anticipated to grow at a substantial CAGR.
Timber wrapping film is an effective packaging solution that protects timber during storage and shipment. Timber wrap films are used to protect timber from moisture and external elements, which can affect the finishing of the product.
Timber wrap films with high friction are used to provide anti-slip protection to timber packaging. High strength & barrier films are used for timber packaging to enhance the quality of the packaging. Basically, timber wrap films are designed to protect timber from extreme weather conditions and handling damage.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-9511
In the timber wrap films market report, FMI suggests that the growing use of wood for furniture, building & construction, packaging, and as a source of energy is driving the demand for timber, which further fuels the demand for timber wrap films during the forecast period. The timber wrap films market has been segmented on the basis of thickness and material type.
Which Region Offers Huge Opportunity for Sales of Timber Wrap Films?
“Strong Industrial Sector in North America Driving Demand for Building Materials, including Timber Wrap Films”
The North American regional market is expected to account for over 32.9% of the global market share in 2022. This is primarily owing to the vast number of consumers in the area.
Lumber is widely employed in building materials, shops, furniture, and decorative things. In addition, widespread use of modern packaging equipment has made the regional market more competitive.
Focus of leading stakeholders in the timber wrap films market on strategic expansion through independent sales partners, and the acquisition of small-scale firms for increasing their subsidiaries, continue to sustain the moderate growth of the market.
R&D investments for novel and value-added offerings such as non-woven and UV-stabilized timber wrap films will also remain a key growth sustenance aspect.
Timber wrap film manufacturers are looking for packaging solutions that can prevent losses due to erratic climatic conditions and during storage and transportation. The need for a more efficient process has led to the development of new films.
Key Companies Profiled
- RKW SE
- Ab Rani Plast Oy.
- Polytarp Products
- SCOTT Lumber Packaging, LLC
- InterWrap Inc.
- Flexpak Corp.
- Inteplast Group
- Multifab Packaging
- Polymax, Inc.
- Polyprint Packaging Limited
- Pakaflex Pty Limited
- Tri Pac Inc.
- Intertape Polymer Group Inc.
Key Segments of Timber Wrap Films Industry Research
Timber Wrap Films Market by Thickness:
- Up to 75 Micron Timber Wrap Films
- 76-150 Micron Timber Wrap Films
- 151-225 Micron Timber Wrap Films
- Above 225 Micron Timber Wrap Films
Timber Wrap Films Market by Material Type:
- Polyethylene (PE)
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply Side Trends
1.4. Analysis and Recommendations
- Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage
2.2. Market Definition
- Global Timber Wrap Films Market Demand Analysis 2014-2021 and Forecast, 2022-2029
3.1. Historical Market Volume (Tonnes) Analysis, 2014-2021
3.2. Current and Future Market Volume (Tonnes) Projections, 2022-2029
3.3. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
- Global Timber Wrap Films Market – Pricing Analysis
4.1. Regional Pricing Analysis By Thickness
4.2. Pricing Break-up
4.3. Global Average Pricing Analysis Benchmark
Request Complete TOC @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-9511
What to Expect in Our Report?
(1) A complete section of the Global Timber Wrap Films market report is dedicated for market dynamics, which include influence factors, market drivers, challenges, opportunities, and trends.
(2) Another broad section of the research study is reserved for regional analysis of the Global Timber Wrap Films market where important regions and countries are assessed for their growth potential, consumption, market share, and other vital factors indicating their market growth.
(3) Players can use the competitive analysis provided in the report to build new strategies or fine-tune their existing ones to rise above market challenges and increase their share of the Global Timber Wrap Films market.
(4) The report also discusses competitive situation and trends and sheds light on company expansions and merger and acquisition taking place in the Global Timber Wrap Films market. Moreover, it brings to light the market concentration rate and market shares of top three and five players.
(5) Readers are provided with findings and conclusion of the research study provided in the Global Timber Wrap Films Market report.