Tile Adhesive Market Reaching a Valuation of US$ 4.8 Bn by 2032
The global tile adhesive market is forecast to reach US$ 4.8 Bn by 2032, with sales growing at a 6.9% CAGR over the assessment period. Rising construction activities across developing and developed nations is expected to propel demand for tile adhesives. In addition to this, increasing repair and refurbishment of existing buildings is expected to create opportunities for growth in the market.
|Tile Adhesive Market Base Year Size (2021A)||US$ 2.3 Bn|
|Estimated Market Size (2022E)||US$ 2.5 Bn|
|Projected Market Valuation (2032F)||US$ 4.8 Bn|
|Value-based CAGR (2022-2032)||6.9%|
|Collective Value Share: Top 3 Countries (2022)||45.2%|
Expansion in the residential building and construction sector is one of the key driving factors for the construction chemicals market, which will have a direct impact on the tile adhesive market. The demand for chemicals in the field of construction is expected to increase owing to rising residential and commercial construction activities across emerging economies.
Evolving end-user demand for quick-fix and long-lasting adhesive for tiles continues to drive demand for title adhesive. Furthermore, growing awareness about the benefits of titles adhesive including its durability and time saving factor, due to its quick mixing ability will boost sales over the forecast period.
To Get Sample Copy of Report Visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15146
“Increasing establishment of public infrastructure across rural areas in emerging economies, along with rising construction of smart cities will augment the growth in the market over the forecast period,” says an FMI analyst.
- By type, sales in the cementitious segment will increase at a 6.1% CAGR through 2032.
- Based on application, the floor segment is anticipated to dominate the market, accounting for about 9% of the total market share.
- In terms of end use, the residential segment is projected to create an absolute dollar opportunity worth US$ 1 Bn Mn during the forecast period.
- The U.S. will dominate the North America tile adhesives market, creating an absolute dollar opportunity of US$ 305.8 Mn.
- The Germany tile adhesive market will create an absolute dollar opportunity of US$ 62.2 Mn over the forecast period.
- Demand in the China tile adhesives market will increase at a 8% CAGR over the assessment period.
- In terms of region, tile adhesive sales in East Asia are estimated grow at a CAGR of 8%.
3M Company, Henkel AG, Illinois Tool Works (ITW Plexus), Huntsman, Ashland, Sika, DuPont Automotive, H.B. Fuller, Royal Adhesives, Uniseal, Ellsworth Adhesives, Bickers Klebetechnik GmbH, wedi GmbH, 1a Bauchemie GmbH, AB BECHCICKI Sp, and Akzo Nobel Deco GmbH are some of the leading manufacturers in the global tile adhesive market.
Ask for Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-15146
Key Segments Covered in Tile adhesive Industry Analysis
- Resction Resin
By End Use:
- Industrial and Institutional
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa