Thorogood offers the finest and best quality classic men boots suitable for men of every profession. We make sure to offer the best quality in minimum affordable prices, serving the nation for over 60 years now. Whatever profession you have, we have got the right boot for you.
If you are confused about what boot you might choose, we have some perfect suggestions for you. However, if you own a pair of the Thorogood and are looking for the tips to take care of them, we have all collected for you.
Some ideal boots for you:
If you have excessive outdoor work you should try the rugged, flagship boots of the company- Infinity FD series 6” with composite safety toes and 6” low profile shaft. They are available in three colors- butterscotch, studhorse and black. So, choose the color that suits you and enjoy this flagship article.
However, if you are in search of the latest and most stylish boot out there, Thorogood Men’s American Heritage 6″ Moc Toe is what you are looking for. It is the most famous style with the reddish-brown tobacco color being the best-selling article of the company. This boot with the durable full-grain leather is also available in black walnut color.
Thorogood 814-4203 Men’s American Heritage 6″ Brown Moc Toe MAXWear Wedge™ Non-Safety Toe Work Boot is another great boot offered by Thorogood. Made from full-grain leather these boots are available in trail crazyhorse color.
If you are in search of something that’s waterproof, properly insulated yet classy, you should go with Thorogood Men’s 804-4304 Infinity FD Series 8″ 400g Insulated Waterproof Composite Safety Toe Work Boot. Available in studhorse color, these boots are made with latest designs and are best for outdoor jobs.
For those in search of outdoor safety and insulation and hint of style yet without the heavy ceramics tip, you must go with Thorogood 804-6201 Men’s American Heritage 6″ Moc Toe Steel Safety Toe Work Boot. These boots are available in black color and will prove to be an amazing addition to your outdoor safety equipment.
If you are planning a fine hunt or a long day in mud, Thorogood Men’s Infinity FD 17″ 800g Insulated Waterproof Rubber Boot would be the ideal choice for you. With its special scent free and waterproof rubber, and a n internal liner which provides water-wicking anti-microbial properties, these boots are made to keep you ry. These are available in Mossy Oak and Real Tress colors and would surely provide you with comfort and protection you need..
How to Care for Your Boots:
Thorogood boots may serve you for your lifetime if properly taken care of. Here are a few tips to take care of your boots and make them last long. Make sure your boots protect you in the outdoors and hence deserve your love and care. So, follow the steps below to keep your boots as good as new for long.
- Clean away the dirt and mud from them regularly – if this mud or dirt builds up build up, the leather will start decaying, ruining your boot.
- Clean them properly using a wet towel. You may even scrub them once in a while to assure they are cleaned properly.
- If exposed to extreme damp conditions, the non-waterproof Thorogood may start decaying. For such cases, try waterproofing them. You may apply a layer of beeswax or any waterproofing cream or gel on them once or twice a month- according to your requirement. Before applying the waterproofing again check if the boot has enough waterproofing left by splashing water on the boots. If water beads up, the boot still has enough waterproofing to go.
- Make sure you store your boots in a dry and well-ventilated area, so they may not experience dryness but remain connected to the air and do not dry up completely and start cracking up.
- If your boots get wet, do not dry them over a fire or any other heat source. Let them dry in air.
- You can further keep your boots dry and clean using disinfectant sprays.
- You may like to polish your shoes or retain their original look using a good leather lotion. This may be applied by a soft cloth or a cotton swab. You can also try buying a shoe brush but if not available, a soft toothbrush may even work.
- If you see your boots cracking up, make sure you use proper conditioning lotions and oils to prevent any further damage.
- Keep changing your shoes and avoid wearing the same shoe everyday to make sure it lasts longer. Particularly with leather boots, wearing them less often and giving enough time to dry will make them last long.
- Save the boots properly even when travelling in proper shoe bags. This would not only keep the shoes safe but would also keep you clothes and other stuff from damaging.
In short, the Thorogood is an ideal choice to go for. With little care, these would make prove to an ideal addition to your outdoor equipment.
click here for more interesting articles