In today’s era where people are career-oriented, having a family specifically, a baby, has taken a backseat. People have so much stress that it has started to take a toll on their bodies. One such epidemic that is prevalent nowadays is infertility. Here at Mishka IVF, the best infertility center in Jaipur, we offer quality treatments for infertility at affordable prices. Mishka IVF is the best test tube baby centre in Jaipur offering various infertility treatments. The two most popular are IVF and IUI. Mishka IVF uses the latest and advanced technology in both the procedures coupled with the best infertility specialist in Jaipur which increases the chances of conception.
People world over have many questions regarding the test tube baby. We are trying to provide all the aspects of Test Tube Baby here in this article:
WHAT IS TEST TUBE BABY MEAN?
Test tube baby means when a woman’s egg and male semen are combined in a petri dish where the egg gets fertilized and after some time the embryo is inserted into the uterus.
We get many queries from patients about test-tube baby. Here are some of them:-
- What is the difference between IVF and normal pregnancy?
- Process of test-tube baby
- Test tube baby twins
- Test tube baby treatment cost in India
- Test tube baby technology
In spite of the name test tube baby, the process has nothing to do with this. Test tubes were used in the past for IVF but in the modern era, a petri dish is used for test-tube baby.
First used in 1930, the phrase test-tube baby is also known as artificial insemination. Artificial insemination is not IVF, in this process male semen goes through a process which is called sperm washing where healthy sperm is taken out and is directly inserted in the woman’s uterus.
For IVF treatments you can visit Mishka IVF which gives you the best services where you get and has the highest success rate. Mishka IVF uses a latest and advanced technology which increases the chances of pregnancy.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IVF AND TEST TUBE BABY?
Test tube baby is a word which is used to refer to the children who are born with the help of IVF.
IVF is a process the women eggs are taken out from the ovary and in the lab, they get fertilized and after some time they are again inserted in the woman’s body for developing.
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE OF TEST TUBE BABY?
The procedure starts from the fertility drugs which are given to the patient which stimulate the growth of the eggs in the ovaries. This takes place before the eggs are taken out of the patient. The drugs which are given to the patients increases the number of eggs in the woman’s body. With the help of ultrasound scans, the doctors see more eggs are produced or not when the eggs get mature the doctors took out the eggs which are fertilized in the lab with sperm. The egg and the semen can be of the intended mother or father, they can also be of the donor. When the retrieved eggs are combined with the sperm then the fertilized egg is called an embryo. When the egg gets fertilized than one or two healthy embryones are inserted in the woman’s uterus. If the embryo doesn’t give any results than the remaining embryo are again inserted in the uterus.
TEST TUBE BABY PROCEDURE ADVANTAGES
The procedure of creating test tube babies has proven to be very helpful to the couples. Here are some of them:
- If a couple has unexplained infertility problems which basically mean that if the doctors are not able to tell them what caused infertility than they can go for IVF ( test tube baby).
- If the female has Blocked Fallopian Tubes.
- Older patients who wish to have a child can go for IVF. After a certain age women and men can have a problem in conceiving which can be resolved with the help of IVF.
- Male factor infertility
- Low ovarian reserve: If a woman has fewer eggs then it can cause infertility which can be resolved with the help of IVF.
- If the female is suffering from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- If the female has Premature ovarian failure
- If Endometriosis has occurred in the female body.
- Women who had miscarriages in the past can have a baby with the help of IVF.
- Multiple births: At the time of IVF procedure, the doctors insert one embryo or two embryones to get more success rate. This leads to having multiple births. This doesn’t happen with every single patient. So if you are planning to have IVF treatment than you may have two children.
What is the difference between Natural Pregnancy and IVF?
The difference between IVF pregnancy and normal pregnancy is that in IVF the female egg and male sperm are combined in a petri dish in which the egg gets fertilized and is injected in the uterus, on the other hand in the normal pregnancy the fusion takes place in the female fallopian tube which happens naturally.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE IVF TREATMENT?
IVF treatment is for those couples who are trying to have a child for a long period of time but cannot conceive. These couples are the one who should consider IVF treatment. You are thinking of taking the treatment than you should first consult a doctor who will tell you the correct reason for infertility and the right treatment for that.
There can be many infertility problems IVF can solve some like:-
- Low sperm count
- The issue with the uterus or fallopian tubes
- Problems with ovulation
- An unexplained infertility problem
- Poor egg quality
Test tube baby process helps when all other treatments fail. The treatment can be used by anyone who has a desire to have a child. A couple or a single parent can take IVF treatment, same-sex couples or women who physically cannot carry a baby can go for test tube baby process. They can use a donor who can provide them with semen or eggs. Mishka IVF is the best fertility centre in Jaipur and specialises in these treatments and is a knight in the shining armour. This is the best test tube baby hospital in Jaipur and its team of specialists offer the couples a wide variety of treatments suitable to treat problems specific to the couple.