Losing weight is not only about following a certain diet plan, it is also about what is your mindset, how are you feeling, what are your expectations and so on.
Even if you plan to do weight loss supplement online shopping or other health supplements, make sure to choose the reliable and trusted online health supplement app like HealthKart. It is one of the top 5 online shopping app that makes online shopping hassle-free and easy. Plus, HealthKart offers exciting coupons, deals and offers.
Here are a few following things that you need to give up, if you want to have a successful weight loss.
- Expectations- If you expect to wake up everyday feeling motivated, expect the world to stop because you are unhappy with your body or expecting your mother to cook 3 healthy delicious meals for you and so on. No matter how you feel, you need to put in the work, that’s it. Expectations will somewhere sabotage your weight loss journey.
- Comparing Yourself- Comparison is a thief of joy. Comparing yourself or situations to others like Oh! He/She is better, Oh! He is more bulkier, Oh! They can afford private gym trainers! Just stop. Try to look within and not around. Make it work out with what you have. Comparison is a trap and will definitely not let you achieve your weight loss goals.
- Following Fad Diets- Before you follow any crazy diet like paleo, keto, atkins, vegan, etc. please listen to your body first. In order to see what works for your body, do some trial and error. We all have different bodies and so different needs. So, it is impossible that something that has worked for your friend would work for you as well. Please don’t waste your time, money and energy in to short term results. They can be harmful for your health. Never forget to be kind – to your own bodies, animals, and the environment .
Therefore, follow a diet that will
- Not ask you to avoid fruits because they have sugar.
- Ask you to examine your lifestyle and not make food the villain behind all your health issues.
- Treat food as medicine
- Not make you feel deprived or make you feel sick.
- Make you jump out of bed and feel enjoy eating your greens.
- Make you want to work harder and do better.
- Make you want to eat what’s on your plate and not puke.
- That respects nature and its gifts.
- Make you glow from inside and outside.
- Leave you feeling energetic and fresh like a young, handsome plant.
- Helps your body and the farmers too.
- Let you eat out of love and not fear and guilt.
And last but not the least, A diet that will not feel like a diet, but a lifestyle.
If you think we missed out on something or you have any tips or suggestions, feel free to write to us in the comment section below. We would love to know your views.