BUSINESS

The Worst Advices From Affiliate Marketing Forum That Can Kill Your Business

It is very important to get your business advice from experts that want your business to grow and be successful, you don’t have to do anything anyone tells you always because you can lose your investment and wrong advice can kill your business.

This article is all about the worst advice from affiliate marketing forums that can kill your business, if you want to know this worst advice, then you need to read this article to the end to help you get into affiliate marketing in the right way.

It is very important to get information about your business, especially online business from a reliable and trusted source that is why it is necessary to get a mentor, regardless of your business, either small or big you need a mentor or expert that will review each and every action before you apply it to your business.

Affiliate marketing and other online business comes with several duties, policies, rules and regulations that everyone needs to follow before they can record success in the business.

As an affiliate marketer you need to learn all the necessary and important skills that you need to sell your products to your targeted customers.

 if you don’t have these skills, knowledge or strategy then you can’t be successful as an affiliate marketing, there are some important things that you need to do.

Most online business owners always get their information from any online forum, because they don’t have enough money to hire a mentor.

while those who have the money think it is not necessary to have a mentor because they think it is easy based on the information they got from several online forums.

Publishing Long Content

People don’t like to read long content, especially if they are not interested or your headline is not attractive to them,

Most experts in the several affiliate marketing forums will tell you to write long content on your landing page, product description and other content that you needneed to promote your affiliate offers.

This advice has stop thousands of newbies in affiliate marketing from making sales, although this strategy works for some people who have already gain the trust of millions of people through their social media handle, website, blog, podcast and other platforms, people trust them, so that don’t really care if their content is long or short.

If you want to be successful as an affiliate marketer you need to stop writing long content and start writing short and informative content on your landing page, the content that goes straight to the point, you don’t need to start telling your viewers unnecessary stories that won’t add value to them.

Ignoring Or Overlooking Website Or Landing Page

Some affiliate marketer gurus will tell you that you don’t need a website or a landing page to promote your affiliate link, some recommend Facebook page, Instagram or other third party platform to promote your affiliate offer.

Don’t obey this if you want to succeed as an affiliate marketer, you need a well optimised website or landing page to promote your affiliate link, your website will increase your chances of sales because your viewers will access more information about you and your affiliate product on your landing page than Facebook or Instagram page and it will increase their trust in you.

Neglecting SEO

All digital marketers and other online business owner must not neglect SEO because it is the key to your online business success, if you want to succeed in any online business you must invest your money and time in SEO, you can’t run advert everyday for a year but SEO will give you the traffic that you need for a year and more for free, you will spend less on advertisement and be able to make more money because of SEO free traffic.

Ignoring Site Speed

Your website or landing page must be SEO optimized, user friendly and fast, most affiliate marketers don’t really care about their website, they invest 90% of their time researching for profitable and hot products and they spend the remaining 10% running ads to their affiliate offer.

They completely leave their website after they have hired a website designer to create the website or landing page when they want to start their affiliate marketing business.

You need to optimize your website or landing page at least every three months, it will increase your search engine invisibly, speed, easy to use and up-to-date.

Choosing Profitable Product Over Problem Solving Product

Some experts will advise you to choose profitable products so that you can make a lot of money within a short time. This is wrong, you need to promote the product that will solve your viewers’ problem.

Nobody is ready to buy a product that doesn’t solve any problem.